vlads rant

artfuldodger

what happened to my thread about this last night.why was it removed

was this the thread about Kingston sawdust and mince?

If so then probably cos it was the biggest load of **** ive read on here in a while! Nae offence likesy.

Not got a clue. I looked for it this morning and it was gone.

was this the thread about Kingston sawdust and mince?

If so then probably cos it was the biggest load of **** ive read on here in a while! Nae offence likesy.

that must be why there is now a certain number of pms coming to me to say they are hearing the same.honest mate i dont want to dish dirt on the club but i will tell you now my source has never been wrong before so why would he now.it was him that broke the news on here about burley going before any press or the likes got there hand on it.can you tell me how you know it never happened

that must be why there is now a certain number of pms coming to me to say they are hearing the same.honest mate i dont want to dish dirt on the club but i will tell you now my source has never been wrong before so why would he now.it was him that broke the news on here about burley going before any press or the likes got there hand on it.can you tell me how you know it never happened

Im only winding you up. To be honest its the most settled its been in couple years so it doesnt surprise me if it all blows up. Hope tae feck its just bile tho.

Fine Scottish Wine

Just curious but why have you tagged this thread as 'vlads rant' and not 'Kingstons' shame' as the only really negative thing in your rumour came from Kingston. (if your rumour is true that is).

Just curious but why have you tagged this thread as 'vlads rant' and not 'Kingstons' shame' as the only really negative thing in your rumour came from Kingston. (if your rumour is true that is).

onlyoffering half the bonus payments there is no shame in that.kingston asking for a way out whats the shame in that he clearly dont want to be here

The White Cockade

If the players only get offered half their agreed bonus then that is a big deal

Hardly going to motivate them in the future especially after the wages fiascos recently

Fine Scottish Wine
onlyoffering half the bonus payments there is no shame in that.kingston asking for a way out whats the shame in that he clearly dont want to be here

No, half the bonuses for now was how i read it. Kingston wanting out / moaning about the bonuses is a joke considering he is rarely fit, tries infrequently and is one of the highest paid players and is now getting to get fit back in his homeland. I fail to see his problem.

I guess people read into things differently. :rolleyes:

Now surely one of the reasons that so many people are hearing may be merely because of the thread yesterday? :mw_rolleyes:

Now surely one of the reasons that so many people are hearing may be merely because of the thread yesterday? :mw_rolleyes:

why would they all basically say they had heard of the meeting but did not want to post it on here for the obvious reasons

Archived