If Gary Glen starts on sat we will win !!!

Mr Quagmire

No pressure on the young lad then. Would you like him to save a few cats from trees afterwards as well:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

special agent oso

So it's a 4-5-1 with Glen up front on his own and Nade dropped ? The system and players will be the same as last week

i am positive about this and i think it might happen.

Csaba please make it happen !!! :mw_rolleyes:

Did you have a dream?

Could Csaba not push Kari back into defence to take Berras place? move Bruno back into the center of midfield and play with Nade & Glen in a 4-4-2? or is that just a dream that a good few of us have?

Could Csaba not push Kari back into defence to take Berras place? move Bruno back into the center of midfield and play with Nade & Glen in a 4-4-2? or is that just a dream that a good few of us have?

Who plays in midfield in this dream 4-4-2. Who takes responsibility for lying deep and protecting the back four, who protects the full backs and most of all, who creates the chances ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Who plays in midfield in this dream 4-4-2. Who takes responsibility for lying deep and protecting the back four, who protects the full backs and most of all, who creates the chances ?

The Balough

Neilson - McGowan - Karipidis - Wallace

Driver - Bruno - Jonsson - Obua

Glen - Nade

Sorted.

The Balough

Glen - Nade

Sorted.

I like.

Charlie-Brown

Zaliukas, Stewart & maybe even Palazeulos (if fit again?) are more likely to get a starting place than Glen also Csaba won't start shifting all 3 of Karipidis, Jonsson & Aguiar around the pitch either........Templeton might even have a stronger shout for getting some time on the pitch ahead of Glen given his recent good form.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Zaliukas, Stewart & maybe even Palazeulos (if fit again?) are more likely to get a starting place than Glen also Csaba won't start shifting all 3 of Karipidis, Jonsson & Aguiar around the pitch either........Templeton might even have a stronger shout for getting some time on the pitch ahead of Glen given his recent good form.

That would be my ideal team. Well aware there is no chance of it happening.

Don't agree with your comment that Templeton has more of a chance than Glen . Glen has proven he can do it at this level and definitely deserves a shot before Temps.

Charlie-Brown

Templeton has been in solid & consistent good form for the reserves for months now and his 2 goals & performance midweek give the lad a strong shout to be in the managers thoughts and pushing hard for some game time.

Gary Glen gave 2 really good performances coming on as a sub against Hibs last month however made less impact in other games against Motherwell, Killie, Inverness & Hamilton....I like Glen and he's a really good prospect however on current form I'd be tempted to give Templeton the nod first to see if he can add anything into the mix.

I like.

Me too, although I'm expecting:

The Balough

Neilson - Zaliukas - Karipidis - Wallace

Driver - Stewart - Palazuelos - Obua

Bruno

Nade

Charlie-Brown
Me too, although I'm expecting:

The Balough

Neilson - Zaliukas - Karipidis - Wallace

Driver - Stewart - Palazuelos - Obua

Bruno

Nade

Your expecting Eggert Jonsson dropped?

The Balough

Glen - Nade

Sorted.

Okay, fair enough actually, but there is no room for passengers, lack of concentration, or half hearted performances in that line up. (so I can see why you've left Zal out)I think we've got away with a lot of sub-standard performances this season BECAUSE of the system we play.

4 men doing the work that 5 men have really struggled with this season, but yes, if they were all RIGHT up for a game that looks good.

Paper excercise since Csaba doesnt seem to have anything so cavalier in his locker, but fair play to you, decent looking team.

No pressure on the young lad then. Would you like him to save a few cats from trees afterwards as well:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

He is the only natural goal scorer we have had playing first team football this season.

He has proved that he can handle pressure, cool calm finish at Fester Road says it all really. :rolleyes:

He is the only natural goal scorer we have had playing first team football this season.

He has proved that he can handle pressure, cool calm finish at Fester Road says it all really. :rolleyes:

You really really think we'll play anything other then 4-5-1?

We wil play 4-5-1 !

The defence has been substantially weakend and we are woefully short upfront. The manager will try to play to our strength which is midfield and cover the defence with a defensive midfielder like he has done all season.

Captain Lithuania

The Balough

Glen - Nade

Sorted.

alarm-clock-400.jpg

Wake up!

We wil play 4-5-1 !

The defence has been substantially weakend and we are woefully short upfront. The manager will try to play to our strength which is midfield and cover the defence with a defensive midfielder like he has done all season.

I hate the the 4-5-1 formation with a passion

But it looks as though we are stuck with it

I hate it too, it usually means extremely dull matches as both teams clog up the midfield and have very few attacking options. Unfortunatley the Hearts squad is completly inadequate so I can understand why the manager persists with the 4-5-1.

Kari has been our best player this season, i don't understand why everyone seem to want to push him back from mittlefield where he has been excellent to central defense where imo he is average at best.

Kari has been our best player this season, i don't understand why everyone seem to want to push him back from mittlefield where he has been excellent to central defense where imo he is average at best.

The reason is because we have failed to replace Berra. Kari may be average at Center Half but he may be our best option to plug the defence. Eggert looked fine next to Berra but I am not sure him and Zal would be an effective combination. The manager has to do the best with what he has available as the club have decided not to sign the defender and striker the manager was desperate for.

You really really think we'll play anything other then 4-5-1?

we actually play 4-5-1 when defending and then move to 4-4-2 when attacking :tongue:

Archived