Cup Tickets - where are they?

RICHARD THE LION HEART

RICHARD THE LION HEART

I booked my tickets for the cup game with Ticketmaster as soon as they came out - as yet they have not arrived in the post - anybody else in the same boat? I have visions of having to que up at the ticket office on Saturday to pick them up probally due to some admin ******-up! I thought these days were gone :mad:

I found ticketmaster to be rubbish last season, i bought mine about same time as you but hearts phoned ticket office directly and they arrived the next day. I'd call the ticket office tomorrow

I found ticketmaster to be rubbish last season, i bought mine about same time as you but hearts phoned ticket office directly and they arrived the next day. I'd call the ticket office tomorrow

Ditto.

Done over the phone, arrived within 2 days. Home shirt bought.:)

aye, mines were booked on the friday and never turned up

sister rang the TO from work for me today and sent my dad up to go pick them up

ridiculous it takes almost 3 weeks for tickets not to turn up... and its not for the first time either i've had to go pick up replacements either

ArmiyaRomanova

Used Ticketb@stard once - and the ticket got lost and a replacement had to be issued by the TO.

Some here have lambasted our TO for inefficiency, but compared to Ticketb@stard they're an absolute dream.

Shame we ever switched to them - and whatever happened to their promise that within a year we'd be able to book available seats of our choice (as we were always able to do with Seatbooker)?

Ordered mines in mid Jan - now show through the post - called ticket office on Tuesday and went and collected reprints. Pain that the tickets never arrived as expected, but must say that the ticket office were very good in sorting it out - apologised and fixed it without any fuss.

I booked my tickets for the cup game with Ticketmaster as soon as they came out - as yet they have not arrived in the post - anybody else in the same boat? I have visions of having to que up at the ticket office on Saturday to pick them up probally due to some admin ******-up! I thought these days were gone :mad:

Surprised at that. Booked mine over the phone at 9.05am on the day they went on sale and was asked if I wanted to collect them or have them posted out. I opted to have them posted and they arrived at 11.00am the next day. Brilliant service as far as I am concerned.

Royal mails fault maybe.....

Got a letter from June 2004 at work last week... Forgot to look if it had went first class :laugh:

Charlie-Brown

I ordered mine online on Hearts website early on tuesday and when I got home from work on Wednesday the tickets had arrived in the post.

Booked mine using ticketmaster tuesday afternoon they arrived wednesday morning.So if i were you i would phone the ticket office to make sure they have posted them.

Jambof3tornado

Just a warning to all,in with my sons cup ticket instead of a voucher was an address label for a lad in penicuik,now if they have put my sons voucher in this lads envelope without an address on it,clearly it aint going anywhere. If they can manage it once,then who knows how many times they can mess it up.:eek:

Archived