pink ladys hearts tops

andy1978

do hearts do them seen a burd wi a everton one wouldnt mind getting the daughters them think theres a few english teams that do them

Whats wrong with the normal ones, like?

Do you honestly think women are put off by the fact it's not pink?

Whats wrong with the normal ones, like?

Do you honestly think women are put off by the fact it's not pink?

no but when my 6 month old is in hearts home strip she looks like bannon sick of peeps thinking shes a wee dude

aye the hearts top but in pink mite make some dosh

I'd doubt it.

1. Our colours are maroon/white, not pink

2. If you want a pink shirt buy either a Palermo top, or a Partick Thistle away top.

3. Its schemey as hell

I'd doubt it.

1. Our colours are maroon/white, not pink

2. If you want a pink shirt buy either a Palermo top, or a Partick Thistle away top.

3. Its schemey as hell

think aboot all the mums and dads that would buy it + schemey as hell is seeing a kid in a hibs celtic strip

amandaholden.jpg that would look smart in the jambos form

amandaholdenpinkevertonshirt.jpg

No it probably wouldnt.

Plus it was a charity effort, not a commercial one as far as I can see.

think aboot all the mums and dads that would buy it + schemey as hell is seeing a kid in a hibs celtic strip

I think it would flop and be a source of mockery.

Dont start me on the pink scarves...

Fine Scottish Wine

efc__1226063271_charlotte.jpg

I have no doubt women and teenage girls would buy it, not sure i like the idea though. But then i am not the target customer.

I have no doubt women and teenage girls would buy it, not sure i like the idea though. But then i am not the target customer.

There is no way I would even consider wearing a pink Hearts top, i,d sooner poke my own eyes out :eek:

was for breast cancer awareness but i think you could make a mint and if you can put up wi women screaming at fitba you d be aswell to wrap them up in pink i feel like wayne hemingway

Replica shirts are exactly that.

Why *******ise the strip into something which looks nasty.

If these girls and women support Hearts, why would there be an issue with the maroon kit?

was for breast cancer awareness but i think you could make a mint and if you can put up wi women screaming at fitba you d be aswell to wrap them up in pink i feel like wayne hemingway

Are you in marketing mate?

Guest S.U.S.S.

After seeing that, and knowing a number of gorgeous hearts supporting ladies that gets a SUSS thumbs up!

There is no way I would even consider wearing a pink Hearts top, i,d sooner poke my own eyes out :eek:

you and me both nikki

i would NEVER be seen in a pink hearts top, i never really wear pink as it is

i got a pink hearts scarf in my secret santa, not xmas there but the one before and its still in the drawer!

Fine Scottish Wine

Good on you ;)

Now if more female JKB poster say the same hearts hopefully won't even think of it. What worries me is the it is made by UMBRO. :eek:

The Old Tolbooth

I would wear it :peepwall:

:cheese:

no but was in the hearts shop the other week and its cack get me in there running it i wear all the smart clothes niff naff benzini jeans and i used to shop at officers club

no but was in the hearts shop the other week and its cack get me in there running it i wear all the smart clothes niff naff benzini jeans and i used to shop at officers club

Eh?

I would still buy the maroon top... though only thing that would be nice for hearts and umbro to do would be along with the top now being made in women's sizes would be to make shorts in women's sizes too!!

I,m confused.....:huh:

I,m confused.....:huh:

If you try inserting some commas and full stops in there, it actually makes some sense. :) I'm sure his keyboard must be a bit clogged up and not working correctly.

If you try inserting some commas and full stops in there, it actually makes some sense. :) I'm sure his keyboard must be a bit clogged up and not working correctly.

canni b arsed wi full stops or the like and the last post was a joke that peeps just didnt get

canni b arsed wi full stops or the like and the last post was a joke that peeps just didnt get

I'm only trying to help mate. :) People would understand you better if you used full stops and commas. And then we could have a right old laugh at your jokes.

That was due to your lack of punctuation though.

Use it to at least some degree or STFU IMO.:P

ok. i'll use them.

Pardon me? :laugh: Only kidding. Nice one Andy. Next week I'll show you where the shift key is on your keyboard and all will be light and goodness. ;)

I wouldn't wear a pink Hearts top. I am glad though they have started making tops for women which are better shaped than the standard top. As a Hearts fan maroon is the colour and nothing else. :)

I'm pleased to say my Hearts top is maroon, why would we want pink??? Maroons a great colour and more importantly it's the bloody proper colour for a hearts top. I'm with Yvonnejambo on the shape though.

For those really strange people that would want a pink hearts top couldn't they just wash a normal one for a week solid at 60 degrees?

Eh!!

The Officers Club??

I smell Hobo!!

Fine Scottish Wine
It was a special thing Everton did with all the proceeds going to Breast Cancer charities. I think it was a great idea and it would be a nice effort if Hearts were to do this as well.

I am not sure their is the same market at Hearts to make it all that profitable for the charity, that and i hate the thought of a pink Hearts top. Maybe a female t-shirt for charity if Hearts wanted to go down that line but please, no official top.

Fine Scottish Wine
The top was only for sale - it was never an 'official' top to be worn by the first team or anything like that.

I know that, but it is still a replica of the official top but in pink.

I think a pink Hearts top would be ******.

Big fat ferkin ******.

Glad to see that you've taken time off from doing your PhD to join JKB and express your view on the matter. Welcome!

Archived