pat niven & chick dung

vintage1874

Niven & dung On the radio tonite talking how Hearts are limping along! How onearth are we limping along. Sitting in a good league position and still in cup. We only sold one player, fair enough if we'd sold 4-5 top player we might be "limping along".

i don't post often but read the posts on JKB daily and I don't get the feeling from other Hearts fans that things are as bad as the media make out, the club seem to be addressing the debt and the team doing no bad.

I good cup run and 3rd spot si needed to shut these fools up

Niven & dung On the radio tonite talking how Hearts are limping along! How onearth are we limping along. Sitting in a good league position and still in cup. We only sold one player, fair enough if we'd sold 4-5 top player we might be "limping along".

i don't post often but read the posts on JKB daily and I don't get the feeling from other Hearts fans that things are as bad as the media make out, the club seem to be addressing the debt and the team doing no bad.

any excuse to bump their gums. they haven't got the first clue about anything to do with hearts and their pathetic opinions about us have no relevance.

a right pair of paps.

Riddley Walker

it's been talked about on here recently but chick young is an utter, utter disgrace. The p**h that comes out his deluded gub is unbelievable. I cannot believe the scrote is still in a job. Thinking about his stubid baldy face makes me so angry!!

:mad:

Mate the amount of threads every week about these pair of dingle's in unbelieveable, simple just ignore that wee hibby rat and chick the bluenose tube

Niven & dung On the radio tonite talking how Hearts are limping along!

I don't think Dung's paid any attention to a non-of football match in the last 20 years. Nevin's a bitter wee scrote fondler. Their opinions are therefore meaningless.

dung went on to praise rangers for getting a 45,000 crowd for a friendly forgetting to mention the reason for the friendly i.e they are stint!

I'm really missing talk 107 and its coverage of the hearts

Teuchterjambo

We are doing remarkably well given the limited resouces in terms of talent available and credit to Csaba and to the players for that. I think that we have managed to punch a bit above our weight so far and here's hoping it continues.

I didn't here the interview and have no time for that pair of twonks - Young is a disgrace to journalism and so far up his own erse he could disappear at any moment and Nevin believes he is a bit of an intellectual superior to his listeners and that comes over to me as arrogance.

But... I don't think the limping along is a bad anology to our performances - wiining ugly,low scoring and not great to watch. Still preferable to "losing with flair" though and it will do me for now.

Doesn't stop that pair being twonks though !

Did you hear him earlier on today, he was speakin about that flett of rangers how he is the real deal and said he should be in the scotland b team then he said i`d go even one step further and put him in the actual Scotland team erse erse and erse he is.

Did you hear him earlier on today, he was speakin about that flett of rangers how he is the real deal and said he should be in the scotland b team then he said i`d go even one step further and put him in the actual Scotland team erse erse and erse he is.

Aye I almost choked on my tea with that one, comments like that will do the player no good, hopefully the media will hound fleck and leave gary glen alone

Oh how they hate us - the best medicine for that lot would be to take 3rd place and win the cup - it would metaphorically be like grabbing them by the hair and forcing them to eat s**t!

As for that rancid wee tit Young - he's doing a great job for SDM by finding someone to slag off on air - it takes the spotlight off Rangers financial problems for a wee while.

A pair of utter manginas.

Rangers are on their knees financially, and Nevin's 'adopted' hibs are the very definition of a team 'limping along'.

Hope the pair choke on each other's boabies when we 'limp' to third place and a Cup final.

It's very simple really......

Just don't listen to them.

I try my best to avoid it, but it still really gets on my thrupenny bits that my license fee pays the wages of that bell-end "Chico".

Oh how they hate us - the best medicine for that lot would be to take 3rd place and win the cup - it would metaphorically be like grabbing them by the hair and forcing them to eat s**t!

As for that rancid wee tit Young - he's doing a great job for SDM by finding someone to slag off on air - it takes the spotlight off Rangers financial problems for a wee while.

i'll save my keegan style rant till end of may! Aye funny that earlier in Jan Rangers were in meltdown all neatly swept under the carpet now, lets get tore into Hearts instead. We need more of Robbo and JC in the media to give a unbiased view of the Hearts!

Drylaw Hearts
I try my best to avoid it, but it still really gets on my thrupenny bits that my license fee pays the wages of that bell-end "Chico".

Then murder is the only other option.

:)

Did they mention how young our squad is and how many of our players have come through the academy?

no. we're almost entirely made up of lithuanians apparently.

Did they mention how young our squad is and how many of our players have come through the academy?

They are not interested in any of that - we've become the soft target - the ones that these prats reckon that everyone else in Scottish football delights in their constant efforts at sticking the boot into . I expect it off Young - he's terminally thick. Nevin on the other hand I had always thought of as having a modicum of grey matter. Both of them should be given the "hair dryer" treatment from our supporters when they walk all the up McLeod Street after parking their cars in the spaces at Tynecastle School the next time they appear at the ground.

That would be to positive an angle for that pair!

alwaysthereinspirit

No one likes us

We dont care.

No one likes us

We dont care

No one likes us

No one likes us

No one likes us

We dont care.

Siege mentality. Its all the rage.:peepwall:

and big physical ones at that

oh sorry, forgot about that. yep.... big strong physical team, like to get stuck in, stifling the flair teams like hibs.

No one likes us

We dont care.

No one likes us

We dont care

No one likes us

No one likes us

No one likes us

We dont care.

Siege mentality. Its all the rage.:peepwall:

we are jamtarts super jamtarts!

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I was listening to the radio on the way home just before the rangers game. They had McGee on about the loan of K sherridan. They then went on to talk about how it would be strange for KS to score against his " own" team, Ie celtic. One of them piped up, well what about willo flood missing a penalty against the team he had just signed for. He was cut off quick and the subject changed.:mw_rolleyes:

:mad:Hes at it again just now.Nevin says our manager was led up the garden path

So whats your take on how he was told at 4.30pm that Farkas was a Hearts player, but just over an hour later was told that he wasnt ?

What are the possibilities there.

1. Someone just clean forgot that it had to be in order and faxed to the SFA.

2. Someone decided that it wasnt to be faxed and that could be written off as an oversight/mistake ?

3. There was a simple fault with the papers, which for some reason we're not being told about.

Previous form suggests strongly that option 2 is right up there as a compelling possibility.

How many times in the last 2 months did Csaba say. "I have told the board what I need and it is up to them" Why the feck didnt the board say 2 months ago that he couldnt have it ? and then he wouldnt have had to be put through this utter pretence of trying to sign someone to keep him (Csaba) happy but being feckin sneaky about it at the last minute.

I think there's every chance they've led him up the path. I think if he doesnt get what he wants and needs in the summer and they do him over again he'll walk, and so he should.

Romanov is a sneaky twisted underhand double dealing maniacal self absorbed lieing barsteward. Pat Nevin is merely pointing it out to those ostriches who STILL dont realise it despite numerous examples

So whats your take on how he was told at 4.30pm that Farkas was a Hearts player, but just over an hour later was told that he wasnt ?

What are the possibilities there.

1. Someone just clean forgot that it had to be in order and faxed to the SFA.

2. Someone decided that it wasnt to be faxed and that could be written off as an oversight/mistake ?

3. There was a simple fault with the papers, which for some reason we're not being told about.

Previous form suggests strongly that option 2 is right up there as a compelling possibility.

How many times in the last 2 months did Csaba say. "I have told the board what I need and it is up to them" Why the feck didnt the board say 2 months ago that he couldnt have it ? and then he wouldnt have had to be put through this utter pretence of trying to sign someone to keep him (Csaba) happy but being feckin sneaky about it at the last minute.

I think there's every chance they've led him up the path. I think if he doesnt get what he wants and needs in the summer and they do him over again he'll walk, and so he should.

I think we've allready been told this answer but if you want to keep on looking for smoke when there's no fire carry on lad

I think we've allready been told this answer but if you want to keep on looking for smoke when there's no fire carry on lad

Apologies. I havent seen it officially explained in detail. Where's the link to that official explanation from the club please so I can check it out and put my mind at ease. Because of course the club wouldnt ever put anything out that wasnt true would they ?

I'm led to believe that Farkas either failed the medical full stop or that encouraging results regarding a long standing 'niggling injury' were not forthcoming?

Neither club wished to advertise that fact, especially Artmedia, so the deal faltered at the 11th hour

Hence the cloak and dagger stuff from Hearts / Csaba

Billy the Jambo
I'm led to believe that Farkas either failed the medical full stop or that encouraging results regarding a long standing 'niggling injury' were not forthcoming?

Neither club wished to advertise that fact, especially Artmedia, so the deal faltered at the 11th hour

Hence the cloak and dagger stuff from Hearts / Csaba

So Farkas failed a medical did he .He must be really fecked then given our record of signing injured players like Tullberg and Beslija and Pinilla and Mworeic need i go on .Vlad screwed Csaba over the signing of Farkas and it looks like Csaba is not saying anything for fear of losing his job in fact i am surprised he hasnt walked yet .There is only 1 man i would like to see walk and its not Csaba

whatever happened with Farkas, was n't made any easier by the last minute way Hearts do there business at transfer windows. I agree don't think VR ever intended to sign anyone hopefully Csaba will get to bring in new players in the summer

Don't like either "journalist" but do feel we are limping along. Whether our financial position improves and we get more robust in the future we need to wait and see. I (and probably most realistic fans) don't see us winning the cup or finishing third behind two poor Glasgow teams so I won't take personal offence at being described as limping along.

Apologies. I havent seen it officially explained in detail. Where's the link to that official explanation from the club please so I can check it out and put my mind at ease. Because of course the club wouldnt ever put anything out that wasnt true would they ?

OaG, You're wasting your breathe mate.Some people on here believe ANYTHING rather than face the facts that Romanob is treating Csaba like a Freakin idiot...Csabas told at 2pm he's got Farkas, 4.30pm he still thinks the deals done, Next morning he's told we were 40 mins late with the paper work!!

Madfud's at it, Csaba, if he has any bawz, I think he has, HAS to tell the Egotistical little ^^^^ to get things sorted or he's walking...:mad:

"Farkas failed a Medical"...GTF, Get your head out of your erses and SEE what the Wee ^^^^ and his Inbred son are doing to OUR club!!

I HATE Chick Dung and Nevin, BUT, what did they say that was wrong??

My problem the the 2 wee Scrotes is the fact they say NOTHING about Rangers Financial Melt Down!! :mad:

no. we're almost entirely made up of lithuanians apparently.

You know I get that sort of pish at the work off a Rangers fan. He always asks me about the 'Heart of Lithuania' football team. I mean the fact that only ONE Lithuanian, Zaliukas gets a regular game for our first team and only a couple more get 5 minutes here and there speaks volumes about the breathtaking ignorance of some of these clowns. And I blame the likes of Young and Nevin and other erses like them for perpetuating the Hearts are full of Lithuanians myth.

Seymour M Hersh
whatever happened with Farkas, was n't made any easier by the last minute way Hearts do there business at transfer windows. I agree don't think VR ever intended to sign anyone hopefully Csaba will get to bring in new players in the summer

Most clubs in the UK appear to opt for last minute business now. One (of the many) reason/s the windows should be scrapped.

jamboinglasgow

to be fair to fleck, he probably should be in the U21s, but to say Scotland team is too far, the lad has only made 3 starts for rangers. People weren't saying the same after the 3 starts by Glen.

The media need to be careful with Fleck. I have seen him play and he is a cracking player but he is also young and the press have to be careful how is built up. They shouldn't expect miracles and allow the boy to progress in his own time.

I also think they should look at good players coming in all over Scotland rather than concentrating on one player.

Don't like either "journalist" but do feel we are limping along. Whether our financial position improves and we get more robust in the future we need to wait and see. I (and probably most realistic fans) don't see us winning the cup or finishing third behind two poor Glasgow teams so I won't take personal offence at being described as limping along.

I see where you're coming from, it was the fact like Tynie b there was no mention of rangers situation. I don't think hearts are limping a long we only lost 1 player during window, we've known our financial position for an age and the club seems to be dealing with it. I'm still gutted we got no striker tho.

As for performances on the pitch, I've support Hearts since 1983 and I suppose for a lot of that time we've been limping along. True we had a few narrow victories this season without playing that well, but given its almost the same players as last season I see that as an improvement

I just think certain journos can't resist sticking the boot into Hearts with negative stories, if we'd lost half the team in transfer window and in same league position as last seaon then I'd agree.

I think I missed the bit where they discussed how Hearts had paid out the biggest fee in the Scottish transfer window. I wonder what they said about that?

The English FA extended their window due to the weather. Do you think there is any truth in the rumour, that the GFA phoned the OF and asked if they were doing any last minute deals, and decided not to extend ours?:mw_rolleyes:

I think I missed the bit where they discussed how Hearts had paid out the biggest fee in the Scottish transfer window. I wonder what they said about that?

I only heard first part of show, think they discussed hearts later on as well. I did hear murdo mcceltic discuss that this week, but in a way to show how little money is about in scottish football, no positive Hearts spin for hearts.

The English FA extended their window due to the weather. Do you think there is any truth in the rumour, that the GFA phoned the OF and asked if they were doing any last minute deals, and decided not to extend ours?:mw_rolleyes:

no sure if we could have used the weather regarding our deadline mixup,

but I do like a good conspiracy theory!

Archived