the return of the chest thumper

winston churchill

can i suggest.

we all stand up and have a minutes chest thumping for the legend.

I would rather we just do not acknowledge him, he was good for us latterly done himself favours, so I will not recognise himn as a legend.

BUT the supposed hat campaign that is being organised for Saturday is out of order and wrong.

Guest jambomickey

hopefully he leaves tynecastle with hishead down after getting gubbed but i'll always remember him as a fantastic captain and somebody who held the dressing room together through vlads madness.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm going to run on the pitch and passionately kiss him and run my fingers through his long flowing locks then maybe bum him.

I'm going to run on the pitch and passionately kiss him and run my fingers through his long flowing locks then maybe bum him.

:hobofish:

what is your problem with pressley therapist? serious question.

I've explained this at length in previous threads and I can't be bothered doing it again. Do a search. But basically it revolves around...

1. His motive for instigating the press conference.

2. His appearance at sellik shortly thereafter.

3. His chest thumping antics on his return to Tynecastle and subsequent lack of apology.

Incidentally, what is the "hat protest"?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
:hobofish:

I can bum you as well. I'm not fussy.

Mr Pressley gets first dibs though. Sorry. :)

I can bum you as well. I'm not fussy.

Thanks, but I'll give it a miss if it's all the same to you. No offence. :)

Guest jambomickey
I've explained this at length in previous threads and I can't be bothered doing it again. Do a search. But basically it revolves around...

3. His chest thumping antics on his return to Tynecastle and subsequent lack of apology.

his chest thumping isn't a issue though because he used to do that as ahearts player and why should he apologise? he was employed by celtic then and had taken dogs abuse throughout the game! the press conference was a clear sign the players weren't happy with the running of the club.

The hat protest is my typing, I meant hate protest/campaign - section N I believe.

1. His motive for instigating the press conference. (standing up for his players & manager exactly what a captain should be doing)

2. His appearance at sellik shortly thereafter. (has to make a living Celtic offered him a deal could have been Utd, Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen)

3. His chest thumping antics on his return to Tynecastle and subsequent lack of apology.(done it in a hearts top and Utd top before then it hurt but its his celebration)

Just my Views. Each to there own tho.

Guest jambomickey
The hat protest is my typing, I meant hate protest/campaign - section N I believe.

what's the plan? this is the man who lifted the cup for us and imo was a victim of this regime.

his chest thumping isn't a issue though because he used to do that as ahearts player and why should he apologise? he was employed by celtic then and had taken dogs abuse throughout the game!

If he thinks that was dog's abuse, wait until Saturday. He disrespected the Heart of Midlothian FC fans and has not apologised.

the press conference was a clear sign the players weren't happy with the running of the club.

Check Hartley and Gordon in that clip. Their body language clearly shows they didn't want to be there and they said nothing. The press conference was for Jhudas' benefit, nothing else.

what's the plan? this is the man who lifted the cup for us and imo was a victim of this regime.

He certainly is not a victim, I could not agree with you less, but I do not agree with what I have heard, which is basically giving Pressley hells abuse such as singing baout him die-ing

The White Cockade
If he thinks that was dog's abuse, wait until Saturday. He disrespected the Heart of Midlothian FC fans and has not apologised.

Check Hartley and Gordon in that clip. Their body language clearly shows they didn't want to be there and they said nothing. The press conference was for Jhudas' benefit, nothing else.

Yawn

Keep repeating yourself often enough and you might just believe it

Nobody else does

Guest jambomickey

got to disagree, so it's alright to give him dogs abuse and when he pumps his chest we're too precious and take offence?

it's been well documented what went on behind the scenes and pressley obviousle had enough of picking up the pieces.

Yawn

Keep repeating yourself often enough and you might just believe it

Nobody else does

Merely replying to a specific post. I think that's within the rules....:mw_rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

as far as i'm concerned your problem is he signed for celtic and if it had been rangers you wouldn't have a problem.

winston churchill
That would be funny as, the whole stadium thumping their chests solidly for one minute!

i've been standing in front of the mirror for an hour practicing.

as far as i'm concerned your problem is he signed for celtic and if it had been rangers you wouldn't have a problem.

His choice of teams was between Celtic and Charlton. He went to our rivals.

:o

Webster is also a Judas.

Not quite as bad though as he didn't indulge in chest thumping and didn't arrange a farcical press conference.

Now give it a rest, you're getting boring*.

* even more

Guest jambomickey

he had to do what was best for him and his family surely?

Guest jambomickey
:o

Webster is also a Judas.

Not quite as bad though as he didn't indulge in chest thumping and didn't arrange a farcical press conference.

Now give it a rest, you're getting boring*.

* even more

your getting boring with your agenda behind everything british.

Drylaw Hearts

Charlton or Celtic ??????????

Hmmmmm...........

It's a toughie.

Cardiac Rucksack
he had to do what was best for him and his family surely?

If it was best for his family why did he 12 months later go off on a wee jaunt to Denmark and leave them behind.

I honestly couldnt care less about him to be honest.

Charlton or Celtic ??????????

Hmmmmm...........

It's a toughie.

Premiership or bitter rivals? He could have done the decent thing.

the webster and pressley situations were two completely different things

webster stabbed us in the back and cheated us, along with arbroath by default, out of a transfer fee, he refused to go on a pre season before that and was the maker of his own downfall

pressley tried his damndest to hold together a team that was crumbling and had had enough of the backroom pish. he clearly felt it needed to be said.

while i agree that the body language of gordon & hartley was a little more than uncomfortable, they obviously felt strongly enough to stand alongside pressley and give their support.

elvis didn't leave us to go to celtic, but i'll bet you he was offered a better deal there than charlton. i know its only speculation and imay be wrong about his terms, but i wouldn't put it past strachan to have offered him a juicy deal just to pish us off...

that is after all, the only reason he was made captain for the game against us.

it was a proper wind up gesture by the wee ginger waste of jizz strapon

i really don't understand how people can compare the 2 players when the situations, and the reasons behind their depature are so castly different

i'll guarantee you that elvis would have loved to have seen out the remainder of his playing career with us

I like Steven Pressley.

I hope he loses on Saturday but I still like him.

exactomundo :D

i hope he runs away home on saturday with his tale between his legs having been on the recieving end of a proper jambo humping of his new team, but i still like the guy and bear him no ill will whatsoever

Agreed.

Peeaitchressley will be shown the same contempt he showed me and many others on his last visit to Tynecastle. :mad:

i still like the guy and bear him no ill will whatsoever

Bev - simple question - were you at the chest thumping game?

Guest jambomickey

decent thing? you defend theguy who owns our club time after time and how many times does he do the decent thing? he's done nothing but treat people like sheet.

Drylaw Hearts

He was made a free agent and did the best thing for himself - as would most folk.

Maybe if we'd all been a bit more supportive of him during that period he may have done things differently.

Afterall........

He was right with all his concerns.

Guest jambomickey
Bev - simple question - were you at the chest thumping game?

were you at the games where he thumped his chest while playing for hearts? hang him for pumping his chest ffs

he's done nothing but treat people like sheet.

Spot on Mickey.

Saving the club, keeping us at Tynecastle, winning the Scottish Cup and getting into the Champions League is an absolute outrage.

Archived