Doin' ma heed in

brux

Whats the song title on the hearts website showing our new captains best bits?????

Thanks in advance

Couldnae tell you as the 'best bits' had finished before the intro. :D

Does anyone else find it quite amusing that the song they've chosen to accompany clips of him is called 'Club Foot'?

Thats a song that gets the blood pumping... goes perfectly with some o Robbie's crunching tackles!

I'd quite like to hear that as the teams came out of the tunnel... although i really like 'Thunderstruck' too!

I reckon Robbie's game will pick up big time now he's captain... plus he'll be a lot more vocal than Berra ever was!

Anyone think Robbie could switch to a cb role, partnering Zal/Kari with Eggert at RB and Wallace at LB?

Does anyone else find it quite amusing that the song they've chosen to accompany clips of him is called 'Club Foot'?

Hysterical if we were talking about Kirk 'Cub'foot of Rankgers!;)

Can anyone watch this or do you need Hearts World?

Anyone, it's an automatic video that plays on the website main page

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Anyone, it's an automatic video that plays on the website main page

Brilliant!

What a ****ing tackle that was. Had a lump in my throat watching it again.

One Robbie Neilson. :)

His goal in Basle, the tackle and his pen. That's all they needed to show.

No bad for 10 years at Hearts I suppose.

The rest of it is just routine tackles and headers out the box. I did notice there were a couple of times where they could have let the camera roll for a bit longer so we could see him make the tackle and then find a team mate.

I wonder why they never. :laugh:

keith greenhill
Thats a song that gets the blood pumping... goes perfectly with some o Robbie's crunching tackles!

I'd quite like to hear that as the teams came out of the tunnel... although i really like 'Thunderstruck' too!

I reckon Robbie's game will pick up big time now he's captain... plus he'll be a lot more vocal than Berra ever was!

Anyone think Robbie could switch to a cb role, partnering Zal/Kari with Eggert at RB and Wallace at LB?

?chances!:laugh:

Archived