11 FC Brasov 23

12 Gloria Bistrita 21

13 Pandurii 21

14 Farul Constanta 19

15 Politehnica Iasi 16

16 Gaz Metan Medias 15

17 CS Otopeni 9

18 Gloria Buzau 3

Cluj? Thought he'd returned to his old team, Arad or something?

Aye thats right, so did I, maybe some useful info from Branny's bro after all.

Cluj? Thought he'd returned to his old team, Arad or something?

It was suggested on here that we still owed Arad the fee (or part of it) for the original transfer so we sent him back to them in return for writing the fee of. It sounds like they have just cashed in on him rather than retain him.

If its the Cluj first team that is laughable since he couldnt even impress in the SPL u19 league. Terry and co will be quaking in their boots.:laugh:

Aye thats right, so did I, maybe some useful info from Branny's bro after all.

Would explain how we managed to apparently recoup the fee we paid for him seeing as Cluj are a pretty decent side but it's a bit puzzling that even the official site say's he's went elsewhere.

Toxteth O'Grady
Would explain how we managed to apparently recoup the fee we paid for him seeing as Cluj are a pretty decent side but it's a bit puzzling that even the official site say's he's went elsewhere.

Simple really Arad- (Wigan), Cluj- (Sticky Buns).

If its the Cluj first team that is laughable since he couldnt even impress in the SPL u19 league. Terry and co will be quaking in their boots.:laugh:

Copil's ability was never in question.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&u=http://www.click.ro/Sport/dumitru-copil-la-noul-cfr-cluj&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.click.ro/Sport/dumitru-copil-la-noul-cfr-cluj%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Not a great translation but it reads more to me that he is at Arad and he is confident for the future as Arad have new investors who plan to do what has happened at Cluj.

the voice from above

What's the script with Rapnik? The Beeb (who're never wrong) had him going out on loan to Bravo...

How is Branny getting on with HMFC?

Is he getting closer to playing for the 1st team?

Does he think he is ready for the 1st team yet?

How is Branny getting on with HMFC?

Is he getting closer to playing for the 1st team?

Does he think he is ready for the 1st team yet?

This will be interesting

the answers to 1 is pish and 2 is nowhere near

I can't wait to here JamboBg's response to 3.

This will be interesting

Bit harsh......JBG is not a bad guy and obviously wants his brother to do well...im sure nobody would like to expose themselves and their relationship to a Professional footballer and then have to take abuse on the teams fans forum because thier relation has not made the step up as of yet.

Inconsiderate post imo. Im a tad embarrassed that our fans can treat our own like that!

This will be interesting

You cant help yourself can you. You really need to have a look at yourself, if you can handle the reflection.

Nicholas Brody
Bit harsh......JBG is not a bad guy and obviously wants his brother to do well...im sure nobody would like to expose themselves and their relationship to a Professional footballer and then have to take abuse on the teams fans forum because thier relation has not made the step up as of yet.

Inconsiderate post imo. Im a tad embarrassed that our fans can treat our own like that!

Agree

This will be interesting

Cluj are actually a very good side. I was at the chelsea vs cluj home game back in december and they were very tough to break down. Could be start of big things for copil.

unfortunately I'm not fluent in whatever dialect that link is in (can barely read english). what does it mean? what the hell does it all mean?

Till the end of the season he will play for Bravo. Have precontract with team from Liubljana Interblock from sommer.

Prancer, get a grip.

I've seen the photo of you going about and you're nae athlete. I suspect that, like my hatred of Elliot, it's jealousy.

totally agree, jujst smacks of twonkism...

Till the end of the season he will play for Bravo. Have precontract with team from Liubljana Interblock from sommer.

I had a few drinks with the owner of Interblock when I was in Dubrovnik last summer. Great guy - he bought 3 rounds and for me and my girlfriend. Also, his wife was well tidy!

Archived