Csaba wants a word

davieholt

If he can guarantee its only a word.

I dont think I'll have time otherwise:p

I think any question I can think of will already be being asked tbh.

it would be interesting to know just how all the questions will be answered by csaba.

imagine if it's a case of csaba being asked one of the questions and some poor soul having to listen to and type out the answers. a major challenge for even the best audio typists.

I heard that Vlad is ready to bid for Nat West and combine it with his own bank....any1 else heard this rumour??

I have as it happens.

What you're thoughts on it?

Think it would be a silly move as he cant even afford to put the players wages in on time....im guessing the credit crunch is hitting mad vlad. He should move to take over another bank at this stage

Think it would be a silly move as he cant even afford to put the players wages in on time....im guessing the credit crunch is hitting mad vlad. He should move to take over another bank at this stage

I think it would be an excellent move.

If he bought another bank he would have more cash coming in, and seeing as we seem to have our wages in order and the expected firesale was nowhere to be seen, he could maybe add another albeit smaller team a bit closer to home to his portfolio...

This would allow us to put the players who are not quite up to our level to this smaller less significant club in order to get them up to speed.

What do you think?

i think your talking sh**!!

I think it would be a decent idea.

How cant you see the benefits of it?

I believe we have already started the process of letting future players get acclimatised to the SPL at one or two of our neighbours. Why not just buy them straight out thus making it even easier to do in future?

I smell your mother!! That is all :D

I'm disappointed you're not debating my thoughts on Vlads well thought out bid for Natwest.

Do you not think the benefits of using our smaller local teams to this effect would far outweigh the drawbacks?

Archived