stick with this for 2 and a half minutes

neverlikedElvis

how cool would it be if the (maroon platoon) or what ever we call it

could try that at tynie:flag1::flag3::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

without the roman connels.

jamboinglasgow

I think we should speak to hearts and try to see if there can be a section where we can do that, it would look amazing.

I P Knightley
it's well worth it :eek:

That level of co-ordination among a crowd of nutters never ceases to amuse or amaze me!

I'm not meaning to try and bump this up again, but does anyone know the name of the tune they are chanting to? It sounds quite familiar.

Reminds me of the Basle game : they had a bloke with a megaphone who synchronised/coordinated all the fans to sing along/dance at the same time.

In the meantime , Jambos just got pist and screamed the house down. Much more effective !!

that's abosolutely amazing. i'd love to do something like that at tynie, that would look amazing! not allowed flares though, anyway they wen't out of fashion at the end of the 70s. hoyyoooo! see what i did there?

ultras groups fascinate me, i did a project about them at college and it's very interesting, theres so much of the choreography, they don't tend to watch the game most of the time, which might work out well at tynie! i do think the aberdeen Red ultras are pathetic though...

Archived