I do.

Love stuffing Hibs.

On own patch too.

FTH.

My lads 14.

MAHA.

Wrong log in details:D

How about

"This isnt just any brown trout this is one of the finest ?2.5m world class Heart of Midlothian Brown trout"

Guest JamboRobbo
How about

"This isnt just any brown trout this is one of the finest ?2.5m world class Heart of Midlothian Brown trout"

aye, that'll really show them now that he plays for Wolves.

I just hope whoever makes a banner engages their brain first so we do't end up like the hobos or celtic with their stupid banners which make a fool of them rather than the opposition.

Guest S.U.S.S.

I just hope whoever makes a banner engages their brain first so we do't end up like the hobos or celtic with their stupid banners which make a fool of them rather than the opposition.

Calm down misery guts, these threads are always on the go and 9 times out of 10 the people in question do nothing! :)

Yes thanks captain cheery here was me having already made it too......... sometimes i $?"? give up on this place.

Get back to writing negative posts.

BlackhallJambo
Surely any banner must read 'Mixu must stay'. :laugh:

and jones and fletcher

What about a themed day out.Hearts fans turning up in Victorian and Edwardian dress as a wee reminder of how long it`s been. A few horse drawn carriages taking us to game would be a nice touch!!

Archived