Trouble Ahead at ER

Deevers

One of my work colleagues has just had a text from his nephew who is on the ground-staff at ER - apparently the atmosphere down there this morning has been described as poisonous. Looks like they are going to have a good harmonious week ahead!

One of my work colleagues has just had a text from his nephew who is on the ground-staff at ER - apparently the atmosphere down there this morning has been described as poisonous. Looks like they are going to have a good harmonious week ahead!

I've been to ER hundreds of times and I can vouch for that every time!

Except the players and coaching staff would all be at east mains.

Hmmmm indeed.

Pedantic as usual!

at least they play football the way it should be played.... and were the first british team to be invited to play in europe.

Crap rumours about Hearts are now being replaced by really bad tittle tattle about Hibs:tongue:

Fecking sweetie wifeys.

ginger jambo98

Still, on the positive side, at least the poisonous atmosphere won't affect plans for this weekend seeing as they don't have a game :108years:

I dread to think of what the Bridge of Doom will be like at their next home game. Stay safe everyone .

Shame for such a proud club to be so pish these days.

Did you know that they were the first to have floodlights?

Impressive.

:rofl:

I dread to think of what the Bridge of Doom will be like at their next home game. Stay safe everyone .

Their getting ready for us already :laugh::laugh::laugh:

9EBB14A0-C506-D7B4-0E06AB011813957F.jpg

Guest S.U.S.S.

My friends cousins dogs owners mate confims this.

I just have this imagine of John Rankin all on his own, practising "squigglers" to his heart's content.

What a bunch of muppets.

It really is laughable.

After all the finger pointing at us 'yams', administration threads, countdown timers and general made up scaremongering bollox, isn't it great to see them in an absolute mess?

I too would be rather 'miffed' if our decent players were desperate to get away from Hearts.

Mind you, who in their right mind would be content to stay at a pishy wee outfit like hibs?

After all their sentiments about our potential demise, I hope they are all absolutely miserable.

They can rot in hell.

'Glory, Glory'. :rofl:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=142118

It really is laughable.

After all the finger pointing at us 'yams', administration threads, countdown timers and general made up scaremongering bollox, isn't it great to see them in an absolute mess?

I too would be rather 'miffed' if our decent players were desperate to get away from Hearts.

Mind you, who in their right mind would be content to stay at a pishy wee outfit like hibs?

After all their sentiments about our potential demise, I hope they are all absolutely miserable.

They can rot in hell.

'Glory, Glory'. :rofl:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=142118

I really do not see the point in this thread,

Hibs have kept arguably two of there best players, we lost our or one of our best players,

Hibs have turned down 3-3.5m bids for Fletcher and we sold Berra for just over 2m

Hibs signed 3 arguably decent players in the window; we signed (kept) 1 and signed none

I really don?t see where I should be laughing at!!

Get it up them.

They're lucky we (via Sir Wallace) decided to keep their pishy, tin pot excuse of a club alive. We should have left Duff and Gray to lead them out of existence.

I really don’t see where I should be laughing at!!

Read the thread.

I loved it.

But then thats just me.

Read the thread.

I loved it.

But then thats just me.

I thought it was bloody great if it helps.

The tramps' pain is more invigorating than an icebath in Reykjavik.

Hibs have kept arguably two of there best players, we lost our or one of our best players,

Hibs have turned down 3-3.5m bids for Fletcher and we sold Berra for just over 2m

Hibs signed 3 arguably decent players in the window; we signed (kept) 1 and signed none

We are laughing because their over valuation of a player that has been absolutely garbage recently has led them to be without the good will of that player. Add to this the fact that their captain doesn't want to be there.

We sold Berra for some good cash, I think knowing that it staved off selling others and while having adequate cover for him.

I don't think I'm particularly alone in revelling that we didn't have a bad transfer window and Hibs players are reported in the press to be absolutely raging that their backwards slipping hoofball team won't let them go play somewhere successful.

We are laughing because their over valuation of a player that has been absolutely garbage recently has led them to be without the good will of that player. Add to this the fact that their captain doesn't want to be there.

We sold Berra for some good cash, I think knowing that it staved off selling others and while having adequate cover for him.

I don't think I'm particularly alone in revelling that we didn't have a bad transfer window and Hibs players are reported in the press to be absolutely raging that their backwards slipping hoofball team won't let them go play somewhere successful.

That's EXACTLY why it's funny.

Can't wait to see how the giraffe & Feltcher get on in the next match on Saturday.

Oh, wait, they've no got one this weekend!

Oh, ma sides.

:108years:

eddie fenwick
Shame for such a proud club to be so pish these days.

Did you know that they were the first to have floodlights?

Impressive.

:rofl:

you forgot the scoreboard

Except the players and coaching staff would all be at east mains.

Hmmmm indeed.

Well not necessarily. I'm sure Hibs train at Easter Road sometimes.

Well not necessarily. I'm sure Hibs train at Easter Road sometimes.

I would imagine the training complex has its fair share of ground too, and unless Hibs are the first team in the world to have hover-players, then this ground may need tending to...

I would imagine the training complex has its fair share of ground too, and unless Hibs are the first team in the world to have hover-players, then this ground may need tending to...

He said the players and coaching staff would all be at their trianing complex, but Hibs sometimes train at Easter Road I'm sure. So I'm guessing the OP means the poisonous atmosphere is coming from the players and coaches.. so they could all be at ER after all. :tongue:

Crap rumour anyway. :D

fletcher represents 'the last of the mohicans' when it comes to big money sales that the deluded ones will manage. after that they will continue along their merry way with no debt, a fully owned and paid for training ground, minimum wages contracts, miserly CEO, wee team mentality, imbecilic supporters, make believe la-la land mythological sense of their own importance, perennial mediocrity.... and no scottish cups.

but their fans will be happy.... 'cos the media and themselves will kid them on that they are 'A JOY TO WATCH'.

ha ha... and ha.

rememberwilliegibson
fletcher represents 'the last of the mohicans' when it comes to big money sales that the deluded ones will manage. after that they will continue along their merry way with no debt, a fully owned and paid for training ground, minimum wages contracts, miserly CEO, wee team mentality, imbecilic supporters, make believe la-la land mythological sense of their own importance, perennial mediocrity.... and no scottish cups.

but their fans will be happy.... 'cos the media and themselves will kid them on that they are 'A JOY TO WATCH'.

ha ha... and ha.

if you read that thread on the hibs site they seem well aware of how pish they are just now

I really don’t see where I should be laughing at!!

Stikers always get sold for more money - FACT.

Why do you think Jones was only been valued at ?600K or whatever it was by teams?

I reckon Hibs would've sold Jones for ?800,000 - we got much more than that for our captain.

Frankenstein Jambo.

The atmosphere at tynie has been terrible this season also. Maybe not 'poisionus' but it has been fecking shocking compared to the burley era.

The atmosphere at tynie has been terrible this season also. Maybe not 'poisionus' but it has been fecking shocking compared to the burley era.

Eh, I think the OP was about the players and management not getting along. Not the amount of times their moronic fans tunelessly slur the word hibeesssssssss:laugh:

Eh, I think the OP was about the players and management not getting along. Not the amount of times their moronic fans tunelessly slur the word hibeesssssssss:laugh:

Be fair, they do have the occasional tune that they've ripped off from someone else mixed with the odd racist ditty.

portobellojambo1

I actually agree with what you say to an extent. I think Hibs have did the right thing in refusing to accept what they believe to be under valuations of their players, however what the OP appears to be alluding to is that the two players they retained did not want to be retained, hence the bad atmosphere.

I am assuming that is what some are laughing at, i.e. the atmosphere this has caused amongst the players, like you it is not the sort of thing that would have me rollling about in stitches, but it has obviously tickled some.

if you read that thread on the hibs site they seem well aware of how pish they are just now

maybe right now they do, but after they string a few decent passing movements around and maybe win their next match, as well as swallow another load of tired out and out-dated waffle from the so-called experts within the media/pundit community, believe me.... they will be back on top of the flair football mountain.

history tells us this. they can't help themselves. it's as if they're in a dormant hypnotic state of normality right now, but as soon as someone 'worth listening to' says a few magic words....

I think its what you call rivalry, hibs fans will wet their pants at the prospect of anything deemed bad coming out of tynie so we in turn are having a wee laugh at their prediciment.

Hibs have done a short term fix, in an attempt to appease fans who are calling for the managers head and questioning results etc. If these two players were to go, then the already restless fans would be up in arms. Berra had a lot less time left on his contract than fletcher has, who is contracted until 2013 i believe.

The fact that hibs have held onto these two players may well back fire as the main one (fletcher) has went public on his disapointment at not being released, thus risking alienating himself from the fans and in the end affecting his form.

Miller Jambo 60
I hope they implode with disastrous results for them.

John remember when 6 pack was there the place was a JOKE

Now they have 50 pack a big fat lump.

Its going to end in tears

Charlie-Brown

Not so much talk about yam gunts in admin anyday now on that site anymore is there... :) HHTTH :laugh: ( Ha! Ha! to the Hibees)

Archived