SPL player of the year

jamborich

At this stage of the season who would you put money on to win the player of the year award, i thought Berra would have been in with a shout but that suggestion's been blown out the water.

Tough call but I'll go for Pedro Mendes to win it.

Guest JamboRobbo

macdonald maybe, if celtic win league and he is top scorer? Maybe brown he seems to be getting good reviews. No real outstanding candidates right now, and Berra would've been in with a shout had he been here all year IMO.

It will be Brown. The media are starting to gush over him now.

For playing 2 whole matches :mw_rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
it will be an OF player, beyond any doubt:mad:

do you think that might have anything to do with the fact the OF have the best players in the league, beyond any doubt?

Young Player Fleck

POY Fleck

Grand National Fleck

Boat Race Fleck

Oscar for best actor Fleck

Is there any point in going further

Am I the only person who thinks Mendes is over-rated. Sure he pops up with the odd spectacular goal but he skies about 5 of them for every one he gets on target.

Am I the only person who thinks Mendes is over-rated. Sure he pops up with the odd spectacular goal but he skies about 5 of them for every one he gets on target.

Who does he play for?

it's not exactly been a vintage year for the SPL. i think maybe boyd will get it if he continues scoring at the same rate. doesn't make him a great player by any means but i think he might get it in the absence of any real stand-outs.

Archived