BBC GOSSIP

Marmeladent?rtchen

Marmeladent?rtchen

Willo Flood, who joined Celtic from Cardiff on transfer deadline day, has been given the number 16 jersey, formerly worn by Roy Keane. Four years ago Flood was handed a souvenir shirt by Keane, his hero, but his friend's mother lost it in the wash. (Daily Record)

I can only assume that the soap dodging Celtic fans mother was not to clued up about hygiene and lost it by washing it in the oven!!

Willo Flood, who joined Celtic from Cardiff on transfer deadline day, has been given the number 16 jersey, formerly worn by Roy Keane. Four years ago Flood was handed a souvenir shirt by Keane, his hero, but his friend's mother lost it in the wash. (Daily Record)

I can only assume that the soap dodging Celtic fans mother was not to clued up about hygiene and lost it by washing it in the oven!!

Probably took it down to their local "steamie" for it's annual wash and some other soap dodger pinched it.

Marmeladent?rtchen
Probably took it down to their local "steamie" for it's annual wash and some other soap dodger pinched it.

Took it as he needed something smart for his robbery court case!! :laugh:

Keane was a Man Utd player four years ago.

Not like the Record to get its facts wrong.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

To be fair, the quote never said what team the shirt was, could well have been a Man U shirt he was given.

Buffalo Bill

I was believing the story up until the "wash" bit.........:tongue:

Did the Record ask Flood or Strachan whose place in the Celtic midfield he would be taking?

For a guy who went to Utd from Cardiff just to play football he seems to have a very short memory. Enjoy the reserve team games Mr Flood and the occasional cup tie against weak opposition.

The new Derek Riordan - what an ersen.

Please don't make our last mention of Flood be after the media's. From now on Flood is the Scarlet Pimpernel, Kyser Sose....

Hope he doesn't get any splinters in his erse from sitting on that bench (actually I hope he does).

On a side note Fletcher was apparently upset that the Hibs scuppered his dream move to Celtic. What is it about that bench at parkhead, it's like catnip for hobos,

I thought Willo Flood was at Man City maybe I'm wrong. Wont be the first or last time if I am.

Archived