kenya hearts

roberto

we sent our old tops over to kenya . here is the photo .

thanks to the aitkens & the browns from the prison officers club for taking these much sought after items.

my mates wife linda who emigrated here from bradford managed to get england shirts so we decided to upstage her with edinburghs finest tops :):)

The Old Tolbooth

How brilliant does that photo look? :)

Superb work Roberto, I've got a couple more tops they can have if your going back (they could camp in them though)

How brilliant does that photo look? :)

Superb work Roberto, I've got a couple more tops they can have if your going back (they could camp in them though)

That must be your heating fixed then as your casting your outerwear.

N'er cast a cloot till mays oot!:laugh:

Hearts of Vladland
we sent our old tops over to kenya . here is the photo .

thanks to the aitkens & the browns from the prison officers club for taking these much sought after items.

No trying to be racist, but back left looks a little like Kingston.

Good work Roberto

Warms the heart.

I've got about ten different Hearts tops to give away if anyone is doing this kind of thing in the future.

Nice one!:)

The Old Tolbooth
That must be your heating fixed then as your casting your outerwear.

N'er cast a cloot till mays oot!:laugh:

It's costing us a fortune with the heating fixed now mate, she's never got the flipping thing off! :wacko:

I cant help thinking that with those Kenyans thin stature, they could probably get 2 of them inside one of my tops :D

It's costing us a fortune with the heating fixed now mate, she's never got the flipping thing off! :wacko:

I cant help thinking that with those Kenyans thin stature, they could probably get 2 of them inside one of my tops :D

Only 2:mw_rolleyes:

Jambo, Goodbye

Good stuff, Kenya is such a great country, never will I probably ever visit a country so welcoming and hospitable...

They could teach us Scots a few things about how to view foreigners.

And of course "Hello" in Swahili is "Jambo" :D

Good stuff, Kenya is such a great country, never will I probably ever visit a country so welcoming and hospitable...

They could teach us Scots a few things about how to view foreigners.

And of course "Hello" in Swahili is "Jambo" :D

Jambo Jambo we are the Kenya boys:)

Warms the heart.

I've got about ten different Hearts tops to give away if anyone is doing this kind of thing in the future.

Nice one!:)

if there is another trip i will keep you posted.

the most pleasing thing was that the two couples who took the items over were hibbies , their faces must have been a picture as i sneaked the tops into the box without them knowing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i just hope we can manage to save the club for the members as this is one of many good causes done by the membership.

Archived