still a possibility of signings (An Idea?)

youngy1874

Heres a thought, are clubs not still allowed to sign a player outwith the transfer window as long as they are not registered with any other club?

If so what players are out there that are unregistered that could be a decent signing, for example denilson was trying to get a contract with bolton but it fell through so is still a free player (i know he is out of our league) but what other players are in the same boat?

Carl Weathers
Heres a thought, are clubs not still allowed to sign a player outwith the transfer window as long as they are not registered with any other club?

If so what players are out there that are unregistered that could be a decent signing, for example denilson was trying to get a contract with bolton but it fell through so is still a free player (i know he is out of our league) but what other players are in the same boat?

Peter Canero?

Yeah a player can sign for another team outwith the transfer window if he's a free agent. Which is why we released Makela etc, so they could find another club.

I think about this possibility-(Free Agents etc...) after every transfer window, I could be wrong however i dont think we have ever signed anyone this way. We have lost Velicka outwith the normal window and could probably lose Kingston the same way-No massive loss IMHO as most will agree.:mw_rolleyes:

just thought of another player - stephen appiah (maybe kingston could tempt him to join on short term to get in the shop window?)

Carl Weathers
just thought of another player - stephen appiah (maybe kingston could tempt him to join on short term to get in the shop window?)

Aren't we trying to cut the wage bill? He'd be on EPL wages.

I think about this possibility-(Free Agents etc...) after every transfer window, I could be wrong however i dont think we have ever signed anyone this way. We have lost Velicka outwith the normal window and could probably lose Kingston the same way-No massive loss IMHO as most will agree.:mw_rolleyes:

The transfer window in Norway is at a different time due to summer football;)

Are loan signings not still allowed aswell outwith the transfer window?

Only for non-top flight leugues. So SPL and EPL can't loan players in, but can loan them out to Div 1 or CCC.

Archived