• Bruno AGUIAR
    • Michael STEWART
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Christian NADE
    • Gary GLEN
    • Laryea KINGSTON
    • Calum ELLIOT

portobellojambo1

Apologies for the delay in posting this.

Time to vote again.

Stinker of a performance Saturday, not fussy what sort of a run Hamilton are on, with the players we have at our disposal in comparison with their squad just turning up should have guaranteed us the 3 points.

Few played well and of the one or two who played reasonably the best of those was Michael Stewart, so I will give it to him.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

portobellojambo1
Obua, didn't put a foot wrong all match despite what the clowns behind me thought.

I left the match after 50 minutes HC (only second time I have ever walked out of a match, but first time for football reasons, we were pish and I was getting hacked off watching it. Last time I did it was last game of season versus Gretna at Motherwell, was a decent night and an adjournment back to sit in the sun and have a few drinks seemed in order) and I thought Obua was very ordinary first half. On many occasions when he seemed to have created space he tried to turn back on himself to beat the same player again, and more often than not failed to do so, or just made a complete tom t i t of it (which I suppose only highlights the fact we all see different things in different players during a game).

portobellojambo1

I assume it is safe to say wasneme is one of those chap/chapesses whom follows Hibernian.

I've just gone through every player and given him a 'yes' or 'no', which would put them into consideration for my vote or not.

Honest to God I got 14 nos; just a real off day on Saturday. No-one excelled to such a degree that would tempt me to say they played 'better' than anyone else, if that makes sense.

portobellojambo1
Didnt make the game or seen highlights (lowlights) yet but Ill just plump for Lee Wallace.

It seems a reasonable basis on which to make your choice. In all honesty I found counting the salt granules in my Bovril more fun, and more challenging, than the match.

peebles jambo
Didnt make the game or seen highlights (lowlights) yet but Ill just plump for Lee Wallace.

started off a bit iffy, but came on to a game, obua was the opposite, started really well,but fell away

It seems a reasonable basis on which to make your choice. In all honesty I found counting the salt granules in my Bovril more fun, and more challenging, than the match.

I'm not sure but am I detecting a hint of unhappiness about Saturdays performance?

Obua and Stewart were the, ahem, best performers with Stewart getting my MOTM.

Archived