Team for Saturday

colinzeal

Team 4 sat...

Balogh, Neilson ©, Wallace, Jonsson, Zaliukas, Karipidis, Stewart, Bruno, Obua, Driver, Nade.

Macdonald, Thomson, Kingston, Glen, Ruben.

Hearts 0-2 Falkirk :D

A disappointing end to the window, we now have to go 442 though if we want to get in Europe this season!

Incorrect. We currently occupy a European position despite rarely playing a 4-4-2 thus far. There is no reason to suggest this wouldn't continue.

not the same quality s we've lost and never replaced! gordon, brellier, skacel, hartley, posdpisil, bednar, jankauskas,

We couldn't realistically replace these players with similar quality without once again paying out wages beyond us.

If you want that ability again I suggest you pay the players from your own pocket.

Without Berra, we can no longer rely on strong defence, thus we need a more attacking line up. I would like to see the following:

Balogh

Neilson

McGowan

Zaliukas

Wallace

Templeton

Karipidis

Aguiar

Driver

Nade

Glen

It's time to give our young players the chance to prove their worth.

While I think there are youngsters that are due their chance i dont think throwing them into a cup tie is the answer. In terms of McGowan although when he played v Gretna he looked the part he has had limited if any chances since. The fact that Rapnik was ahead of him prior to leaving speaks volumes as he was obviously behind Rapnik.

Must admit the recent footage of the Reserve game v Falkirk where Templeton scored two was impressive but still looks lightweight unfortunately but look at the size of Willo flood.

I dont think Jonsson has the ability to be a consistantly good certral defender although can do a job there but I think Kara has really settled into that role in Midfield so would be a shame to move him. Departure of Berra and nobody in has created a problem in that department as rest of the team is pretty straight forward.

Is Palazuelos still out?

Despite my Jonsson reservations it would be the following for me

Balogh

Neilson

Zal

Jonsson

Wallace

Obua

Kara

Pala or stewart if out

Driver

Bruno

Nade

With a provision to bring Glen or Templeton on in plenty time if things are not working out

markletissier

The Balogh

Neilson Karipidis Zaliuka Wallace

Obua(Chesney) Ruben Bruno Stewart Driver

Nade

Two maybe three good games in his five-six years is maybe why.;)

yeah ok then what hearts team you been watching robbie been a rock at rb this season

some people just dont get football

THE BALROG

NEILSON - ZALIUKAS - KARIPIDIS - WALLACE

OBUA - AGUIAR - STEWART - DRIVER

GLEN - NADE

SUBS: MACDONALD, JONSSON, TEMPLETON, ELLIOT, THOMSON

Bold.

HillmanHearts
yeah ok then what hearts team you been watching robbie been a rock at rb this season

some people just dont get football

I suppose eveyone is entitled to their opinion.

But in this case Gambo is quite obviously wrong you are 100% correct.

Fact.

Archived