Charles Insomnia

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I always thought he was a bit of a ****** but he's just signed for Wigan and as a gesture of goodwill he's donated half his wages to a childrens charity in wigan and the Bobby Robson cancer fund.

Respect. Maybe all footballers aren't so bad.

Goldstone Wonder

presumably he's not donating anything to the Joe Kinnear retirement pension fund.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I think its a shrewd move by him, because the guy is without doubt the biggest tart to pull on a pair of football boots. He's attempted to whore himself round any club going and come up with an absolutly ludicrous excuse to engineer a move out. Its a nice gesture I agree but it doesnt stop him being a complete transfer tart

Plus he's not nearly as good a player as he likes to think he is

I think its a shrewd move by him, because the guy is without doubt the biggest tart to pull on a pair of football boots. He's attempted to whore himself round any club going and come up with an absolutly ludicrous excuse to engineer a move out. Its a nice gesture I agree but it doesnt stop him being a complete transfer tart

Agree but a nice gesture all the same

I always thought he was a bit of a ****** but he's just signed for Wigan and as a gesture of goodwill he's donated half his wages to a childrens charity in wigan and the Bobby Robson cancer fund.

Aye I just say that on skysports news and thought he's pritty much made Newcastle look like a bunch of pr*cks with the way theyve treated him. A couple of days a go he was another bell-end of a footballer but maybe he isnt so bad! Not many other players would/do do that kind of thing. Well done Insomnia!

Thats a tad scepticle is it not? Agreed he was made to look bad but maybe that was Newcastles fault and not Mr Insomnia's?

On a similar note the Cardinals Quarter Back was awarded the 'Man of the Year' award before the Superbowl last night, he had forked out $1.5m to kickstart a childrens charity!

Thats a tad scepticle is it not? Agreed he was made to look bad but maybe that was Newcastles fault and not Mr Insomnia's?

whilst i dont doubt newcastle have acted poorly, n'zogbia has issued come and get me pleas to arsenal and villa("Arsenal and Aston Villa are top teams in the English league, so I'd be happy to join them. I don't have a priority. Both are good clubs, but I have a little preference for Aston Villa") and spurs. couldnt find the spurs quote, but it strikes me that charles is saying what kingston is thinking.

when asked about a possible move to lyon he said ""It is up to them to approach Newcastle and me. I am waiting for them. Lyon, make a move!". there's being made to look bad and there's saying "Make a move".

wow.

Well done charles, what a gent!

Archived