New Striker, why?

Its been a long time baby

We already have a striker in Glen, what makes everyone think if we do sign a striker he will be put straight into the team and we will be playing with 2 up front? If that does happen im sure Glen will be looking elsewhere, and how could blame him. He could do the job for us until the end of the season no problem.

Guest gorgie kev
We already have a striker in Glen, what makes everyone think if we do sign a striker he will be put straight into the team and we will be playing with 2 up front? If that does happen im sure Glen will be looking elsewhere, and how could blame him. He could do the job for us until the end of the season no problem.

Mmmmm this smells a bit like :108:

We should be looking for a proven goalscorer, i'm not saying Glen shouldnt be given the chance but he is already behind Obua and Nade in the pecking order anyway.

Malcolm Tucker

Maybe because he is still only 18 years old and Csaba feels he has/had a bad attitude.

Lack of experience and being hyped up a lot tells me we shouldn't throw him in.

That's why.

:emoticon_spam:

You might as well say "We already have a striker in Elliott blah de blah", "We already have a striker in Makela blah de blah", "We already have a striker in Tullberg blah de blah".

Fact is we're woefully short on attacking options

No not a wind up, we play 451, thats the way it is so why do you think if we sign a forward would it change? Looks the most dangerous forward we have. Unless you want another Tullberg or Pinalla, cos thats what we will get

Mate, it's blaintantly obvious that we need a striker. Can't expect to push for europe with Nade (2 goals this season) and Glen who is being eased into the first team. A team like Hearts should be able to bring in a decent 10-15 goals a year striker! We deserve a new striker!!!

i think our goal difference of -1 tells us why weneed at striker, be unfair pressure GG to expect him to score all the goals. Gonna be raging if we don't get a striker, needed one for 18 months, killie (kyle) he scores, 2 lads for ICT looked up for it yesterday. Not saying I'd have signed these players but decent strikers are out there.

i think our goal difference of -1 tells us why weneed at striker, be unfair pressure GG to expect him to score all the goals. Gonna be raging if we don't get a striker, needed one for 18 months, killie (kyle) he scores, 2 lads for ICT looked up for it yesterday. Not saying I'd have signed these players but decent strikers are out there.

Exactly, We're not talking about multi-million pound deals, just people who can score goals in the SPL, even Kilmarnock have stole a march on us ffs by signing Kyle, he'll probably score more than all of our strikers put together. Is it really that hard to find players of that standard?

Shabba has wanted a striker since the window opened. That is why we should get a striker.

:eek::emoticon_spam:

Do you honestly think nade and glen are the answer to our striker problem? If you do then you really do need to go give your self a good shake..

Dont think you are getting why I am saying why we need a striker, we play 451 and that isnt goin to change. I KNOW we need someone to put the ball in the net

Exactly, We're not talking about multi-million pound deals, just people who can score goals in the SPL, even Kilmarnock have stole a march on us ffs by signing Kyle, he'll probably score more than all of our strikers put together. Is it really that hard to find players of that standard?

lovell last summer could have done a job for us, although Porter was keen on a move to England I'm not aware we even spoke to him. Killie & ICT went out a got strikers have not spent 18 months talking about it.

If Hearts really wanted to we could have got player of that standard, if we get any stiker (which I doubt) he'll be some forgein chap who'll take months to settle in

If we have no stiker come tea time today, we'll struggle the rest of the season

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Dont think you are getting why I am saying why we need a striker, we play 451 and that isnt goin to change. I KNOW we need someone to put the ball in the net

How do you know that?

How do you know that?

Because he has read "The Laslo Book of Football Tactics".

Contains only one chapter seemingly! ;)

Because he has read "The Laslo Book of Football Tactics".

Contains only one chapter seemingly! ;)

Exactly. Csaba's a good manager but doesn't seem to know how to change things when his beloved 4-5-1 isn't quite working..

Archived