Berra speaks

tartofmidlothian

alwaysthereinspirit

Have no idea what the kid is like but always says the right things. Smart kid and hope he does well wherever he goes from now on.

Oopsupsideyerheed

I know him pretty well and he comes over in the interview just as he is..........a gentleman, good luck Sir. :108years:

Good luck to him. He's brought us a much-needed transfer fee (although I think we've been short-changed by ?700,000).

I wish him all the best.

Buffalo Bill

I only hope that we have secured a percentage of any sell on fee for ourselves. I reckon Berra is going to be a hit in England and he'll be really hot property within the next two years.

Have nothing but respect for the boy. Leaves Hearts with my best wishes for his future.

As a footnote, it would be nice to see him back at HT soon so the fans could give him the ovation he deserves.

I can't help feel that in time we look back at the sale of Berra and think we sold him a year too early at a knock down price.

He has done very well for Hearts and I think he has a great carear in front of him. I suppose the money is ok and we need it now.

All the best Christophe !

good lad with a great attitude wish him all the luck down there, doubt he'll be at Wolves for long bigger and better things for him

Just going to echo what everyone else has said, he comes over well in all of his interviews. He's been great for us this season and I hope he keeps on improving and makes it to the Premiership one day.

Good luck Christophe. :cheers:

Good luck to him. He's brought us a much-needed transfer fee (although I think we've been short-changed by ?700,000).

I wish him all the best.

Buffalo Bill

Even Billy Bleach would do well to achieve that kind of confusion with change ...

He will be in the Premiership next season.

A huge loss at this time of the season. It will ruin the team chemistry for a while.

ArmiyaRomanova
I can't help feel that in time we look back at the sale of Berra and think we sold him a year too early at a knock down price.

Needs must, I suppose.

I agree though, both player and club would probably have benefited from him staying another year.

Driver's should also stay for the moment if possible - maybe out next December.

Archived