The Giraffe to Forrest

vegas-voss

Billy Davies expects a bid of ?600,000 to be excepted today and Jones is demanding to talk to them according to the back pages today.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I thought Billy Davies was a decent manager and that usually means a good judge of decent players.

Shows how wrong you can be sometimes.

:108years:

Dagger Is Back

Staggering bit of business for the vermin. ?600K?? Compared to ?2.3M for Berra I know who got the better deal.

From BBC:

1124: Rob Jones will not be leaving Hibernian for Nottingham Forest - unless the English side improve their offer for the defender.

BBC Scotland has learned the ?600,000 offer has been rejected by the SPL club.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I always knew h**s were deluded but turning down ?600K for the giraffe is incredible!

Say What Again
I always knew h**s were deluded but turning down ?600K for the giraffe is incredible!

BBC have now changed what Swanny posted above Geoff.

No mention of it being ?600k now - just 'six figure'

1124: Rob Jones will not be leaving Hibernian for Nottingham Forest - unless the English side improve their offer for the defender.

BBC Scotland has learned that a six-figure offer has been rejected by the SPL club.

Billy Davies expects a bid of ?600,000 to be excepted today and Jones is demanding to talk to them according to the back pages today.

Accepted even?

Anyway that would be amusing - when we lose our players, they are gald to move to a bigger club, and we get a decent fee - but the players insist they are happy to stay, whereas wih Hibs, the players insist they want to go.

Jones is a solid SPL centre half - Hibs with definately struggle without him.

Is it just because our League is so bad that Jones is considered to be a decent centre-half or is it just a Hibs thing? He was a PE teacher when he signed for them, playing part-time with Grimsby Town, he's done a decent job for them to be fair but... what does that really say about the SPL? The club i'd heard that were interested in him was Colchester Utd!

According to Sky Sports, Notts Forrest have made a ?600K but for him and Cardiff have made a ?3m bid for fletcher.

Archived