After Sergey you'd think they'd learn

CJGJ

Wild accusations about money laundering

'And you can bet Vlad was on a % of the money laundered through his bank so that will be another dent in the HOMFC funds'

Do they not understand the laws in Hobo land

Someone should report that site on the QT for allowing libelous accusations to be posted. ;)

Im guessing it was sisterfisters.net

It's all they have to cling to is the wishfull thinking of our demise throue financial ways. Total wee team syndrome and why we will always be the capitals number 1 team.

You're right though you would think they would learn lessons but its nearly impossible to teach a ******

marshallschunkychicken

Ukio Bankas use their country's money laundering regulations to seize finances that the Russian mafia were trying to launder, and according to those ****wits, Ukio are in on it?

It's only a matter of time before that site gets shut down. Tick tock....

Someone should report that site on the QT for allowing libelous accusations to be posted. ;)

Im guessing it was sisterfisters.net

It's all they have to cling to is the wishfull thinking of our demise throue financial ways. Total wee team syndrome and why we will always be the capitals number 1 team.

You're right though you would think they would learn lessons but its nearly impossible to teach a ******

They beat us 7-0 36 years ago,don't you know:eek::eek:

They really are obsessed

They beat us 7-0 36 years ago,don't you know:eek::eek:

They really are obsessed

And the fact we haven't won the big cup in :108years:

ooohh, ooohh wait....

Thats them :D

Wild accusations about money laundering

'And you can bet Vlad was on a % of the money laundered through his bank so that will be another dent in the HOMFC funds'

Do they not understand the laws in Hobo land

Do we have a link?

"Then, a total of 16 million U.S. dollars and 1 million euros were transferred to 13 accounts of limited liability at Ukio Bankas. It is planned to confiscate all money in these accounts gradually."

It does sound quite serious to be honest. 16 million dollars out of the balance book can't be good for Ukio.

I'm not quite sure how it works. The money has been identified as laundered money but is still sitting in the bank?

"Then, a total of 16 million U.S. dollars and 1 million euros were transferred to 13 accounts of limited liability at Ukio Bankas. It is planned to confiscate all money in these accounts gradually."

It does sound quite serious to be honest. 16 million dollars out of the balance book can't be good for Ukio.

I'm not quite sure how it works. The money has been identified as laundered money but is still sitting in the bank?

You're right.

We're totally ****ed now.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:108::108::108:

Jog on!

You're right.

We're totally ****ed now.

Don't think anyone is saying that but it must be a real worry for Ukio surely. There's no mention of Ukio getting into trouble for the money in the bank accounts but it will be a huge dent in their balance books I would imagine.

The markets haven't responded too well. Shares have dropped 4.40 today.

ToadKiller Dog

Given that the money was frozen a while back 2006 ,i imagine the bank would have adjusted its books for that ,If i remember at the first time the hobos pinned there hopes on this was it not shown that it was Ukios who reported it to the authorities ?.

Its common in banks all over the world ,the story is more about what the state wants to do with the frozen money rather than any punishment on the bank or thats how it reads

Fine Scottish Wine
What's that got to do with the price of bread

Nothing, bread is a completely different commodity to money these days unlike in 1902 when you could probably have traded it for something.

The point is Laundering goes on through all banks not just UKIO and the amount described in the UKIO story is a pittance compared to what goes on in major banks.

Geoff Kilpatrick
What's that got to do with the price of bread

Yeah, about as relevant as h**s fans polluting Kickback!

marshallschunkychicken
Don't think anyone is saying that but it must be a real worry for Ukio surely. There's no mention of Ukio getting into trouble for the money in the bank accounts but it will be a huge dent in their balance books I would imagine.

That is a really weak attempt.

Given that the money was frozen a while back 2006 ,i imagine the bank would have adjusted its books for that ,If i remember at the first time the hobos pinned there hopes on this was it not shown that it was Ukios who reported it to the authorities ?.

Its common in banks all over the world ,the story is more about what the state wants to do with the frozen money rather than any punishment on the bank or thats how it reads

Cheers Blackenstein that's what I've been trying to work out. If the money has already been identified what happened to it. It would have been frozen and won't appear in the accounts.

No wonder the authorities are trying to claim the money.

It won't be a worry for UKio, it's not the bank's money anyway, it the money of the depositor (or possibly strictly speaking, whoever the depositor stole/conned it from if it is really dirty money). If the authorities do seize it, it's the depositer who loses it, not Ukio. Admittedly, Ukio could face a fine if they haven't followed the relevant money laundering procedures or something and if it's serious enough, staff could possibly face jail, but if the money is seized, it isn't a loss for Ukio.

Archived