Huns - How many will they pawn tomorrow?

Rawrrrrrrr

Im going

Mendes - Bolton

Ferguson - Newcastle

McGregorr - Newcastle

Gow - Championship club

Dailly - SPL club

Velicka - Not sure

Im going

Mendes - Bolton

Ferguson - Newcastle

McGregorr - Newcastle

Gow - Championship club

Dailly - SPL club

Velicka - Not sure

****, hope your right, but i dont imagine for one minute the Weeg will take that from Murray so i'm goin to say one of your top three and all of the bottom are possible.

coles to newcastle

sent to coventry

get to france

I dont think you're takin this seriously enough :D have you any idea how hyped up the football fans are going into the last 24 hours of this window? By the way have we sold anyone yet? seems to be a bit quiet on that front, you dont think someone else has come in for the Captain do you?:eek:

The funny thing is that it's going to be all the more painful for the knuckledraggers now that they are 2 points off the top. :laugh:

I dont think you're takin this seriously enough :D have you any idea how hyped up the football fans are going into the last 24 hours of this window? By the way have we sold anyone yet? seems to be a bit quiet on that front, you dont think someone else has come in for the Captain do you?:eek:

interesting angle. as other said earlier the FA offices were closed today so maybe not.

I hope none of them go - not only would it be funny that no one is interested in the magnificent ********* that is Kris Boyd but I would like to see what happens if they can't get the money together that they apparently need.

Miller Jambo 60
Im going

Mendes - Bolton

Ferguson - Newcastle

McGregorr - Newcastle

Gow - Championship club

Dailly - SPL club

Velicka - Not sure

Prancer you are the man CHEERS BUD

Im too passed to commentxxxxxxxx

Archived