Gutted - Celtic fans don't like us :(

Rawrrrrrrr

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=100326&st=25

Idiots like the OP of this thread on pieandbovril are precisely the reason I utterly detest celtic.

They really are vile and their attempts to hide it and pass aspersions on others just make it worse.

A celtic fan criticising another club for their sectarian fans, ffs really :laugh:

Nucky Thompson

Idiots like the OP of this thread on pieandbovril are precisely the reason I utterly detest celtic.

They really are vile and their attempts to hide it and pass aspersions on others just make it worse.

A celtic fan criticising another club for their sectarian fans, ffs really :laugh:

Good, because I hate them with a passion.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I cannot hide my hatred for that mob. I hate them more than H***.

Sorry but I do.

No need to apologise, I feel exactly the same way.

They still have a problem with lead water pipes in the weedge. Doesn't really excuse their retarded hypocritical behaviour, but does make it more understandable.

deary dear!!!

could not use that sight at all.

reading through some of the posts on there just made me angry,

especially that little ****** capital greens.

the ops a first class ****** the video has no sectarian singing in it whatsoever just a few boys singing the hearts song the fact that they are obviously clean well dressed and upwardly mobile obviously upset the op but does he not realise that these boys taxes pay his dole check:laugh::laugh:

Why do some people insist on posting threads from other MBs on JKB to try to get a reaction? If I had any interest in the chat on Pie & Bovril or Hobnobs.net I?d be on there rather than here...

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Why do some people insist on posting threads from other MBs on JKB to try to get a reaction? If I had any interest in the chat on Pie & Bovril or Hobnobs.net I?d be on there rather than here...

I think it's a reasonable thing to do, I'm not a user of either of those sites but if someone else sees something interesting, then what's wrong with them sharing it?

I think it's a reasonable thing to do, I'm not a user of either of those sites but if someone else sees something interesting, then what's wrong with them sharing it?

??? What?s interesting or new about Celtic fans not liking us or trying to tar us with the sectarian brush?

??? What?s interesting or new about Celtic fans not liking us or trying to tar us with the sectarian brush?

I found it quite amusing :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Fair enough if you weren't interested, but I was. It's not a big deal really. Prancer found something he thought was interesting, and posted it as he thought other people might like to read it too. That's all.

TBF I think in general most non OF fans rounded on the infirm and I see fans from most clubs cacking themselves at the thought of one of the uglies followers starting a thread accusing another club of bigotry/sectarianism etc etc. Its actually beyond belief.

Must admit though was gutted to see the bouncy footage but I think every club has some.

Archived