Nade/Laszlo found out yesterday

Coco

Okay, it is clear from Nade's career history and time at Hearts that he isn't a goalscorer, not a striker.

He has done a reasonable job as the front player for us this season, and has been a good part of our mini-resurgence from last year's mire. In most of the games he has done a good job of holding the ball up and taking the pressure off the defence/midfield.

But he was found out yesterday. Hamilton had obviously watched him and noted that he always always heads back toward his own goal when he gets the ball to feet. Lost count of the number of times the likes of McArthur came in and nicked the ball away. Nade had nothing else to offer. No pace (how many times was he outpaced by the hulking centre half?). No goal threat.

Laszlo also found out - no change to the setup even after going 2 goals down. All the fans were calling out for strikers to be put on. Laszlo has one system and cannot change a game.

Guest jambomickey
Okay, it is clear from Nade's career history and time at Hearts that he isn't a goalscorer, not a striker.

He has done a reasonable job as the front player for us this season, and has been a good part of our mini-resurgence from last year's mire. In most of the games he has done a good job of holding the ball up and taking the pressure off the defence/midfield.

But he was found out yesterday. Hamilton had obviously watched him and noted that he always always heads back toward his own goal when he gets the ball to feet. Lost count of the number of times the likes of McArthur came in and nicked the ball away. Nade had nothing else to offer. No pace (how many times was he outpaced by the hulking centre half?). No goal threat.

Laszlo also found out - no change to the setup even after going 2 goals down. All the fans were calling out for strikers to be put on. Laszlo has one system and cannot change a game.

csaba is a one trick pony imo! hasn't a clue how to change a game.

Laslo, I'm sure has a plan. Didnt work yesterday though.

Nade , i have never been convinced of, a poor mans De Vries (in the same big guy, lumbering sort of movement kind of thing).

We have no real out and out strikers on our books and whilst Glen has quality, he will suffer in the long term if he was to be a 1st choice start at present.

What is more worrying is that we seem to insist on fitting the players around a chosen formation as opposed to playing a formation to the strengths of the players available.

Gimme an H...

We had an off day, a **** one.

Nothing more, nothing less.

J.T.F.Robertson
how many off days do we have?

That's true. We have very few "on" days, even when we've won we've rarely won impressively.

We have a long way to go and are (hopefully) a work in progress.

Guest jambomickey
Every day is on off day to you.

not at all, but hearts haven't been great this season and have grinded out a few results but the standard of our play is shocking at times.

We had an off day, a **** one.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Absolutely spot on IMO, are we still in for 3rd place?

Yes? shut up then please. :mw_rolleyes:

how can you say Laszlo has been found out??? Yeah we lost but come on he has made changes throughout the season that has seen us win games we wouldn't have otherwise - Inverness for example..

Just last week we were praising Csaba, now after one defeat people seem to think he hasn't got a clue. Get a grip, he is doing a great job with basically the same players who weren't good enough to get into the top 6 last season...

I think the real judgement on Csaba should come next season once he has been able to get his own players in....

Gimme an H...
not at all, but hearts haven't been great this season and have grinded out a few results but the standard of our play is shocking at times.

You better get used to it. We're gettin results, doesnt matter how we get them because we are getting them one way or another.

Why dont you try and start up a Rangersesque 'We Deserve Better' campaign if you're not happy with the standard?

how can you say Laszlo has been found out??? Yeah we lost but come on he has made changes throughout the season that has seen us win games we wouldn't have otherwise - Inverness for example..

Just last week we were praising Csaba, now after one defeat people seem to think he hasn't got a clue. Get a grip, he is doing a great job with basically the same players who weren't good enough to get into the top 6 last season...

I think the real judgement on Csaba should come next season once he has been able to get his own players in....

Nade is one of the worst and laziest players i have ever seen. makes no attempt to get into the box once he has linked up play( and that isnt that often. bad touch and always wants to take on another man.

the jury for me is still out on Csaba but Nade is a joke for a player in MY OPINION

Usleless

Nade has been quoted saying previously that playing lone striker is not his favourite role.

Csaba has been quoted previously that playing 4-5-1 is in his opinion restrictive and if he had the personnel he?d change things.

Is it not likely Nade has been convinced that needs must in the meantime, and this period may be until tomorrow or for this season...

So what are you complaining about?

Guest jambomickey
You better get used to it. We're gettin results, doesnt matter how we get them because we are getting them one way or another.

Why dont you try and start up a Rangersesque 'We Deserve Better' campaign if you're not happy with the standard?

won't start any campaign! i'll support hearts win, lose or draw and all i ask for is us to be more positive

I think that we were very fortunate to win against Inverness. Don't think that Laszlo did anything special in order to change the game.

And I think that yesterday he did not notice 1) that Nade was having the ball nicked from him repeatedly by the Hamilton midfielders 2) that we needed players with more pace/attacking instinct on the field 3) that he took an age to change the side after we went 2 nil down - and even then the first 2 subs were like for like.

Did you think that Laszlo was doing a good job in the dugout yesterday? That he was making changes which had a good chance of getting us back into the game?

Nade has been quoted saying previously that playing lone striker is not his favourite role.

Csaba has been quoted previously that playing 4-5-1 is in his opinion restrictive and if he had the personnel he?d change things.

Is it not likely Nade has been convinced that needs must in the meantime, and this period may be until tomorrow or for this season...

So what are you complaining about?

I am complaining because Nade/Laszlo capitulated and we lost the game yesterday.

Did you think that they did a good job yesterday?

Are you actually only 1 year old?? Either that or you have been living in a cave and do not know anything about last season.

I will be the first to admit we have been poor in some games this season but you know what, it's still about a hundred times better than last season.

I've seen nothing of yesterday's game so won't comment on it but, as for Laszlo's tactics, I feel he believes in his work, he puts a great deal of effort picking the team, the tactics, getting his messages across to the players etc. this season for me, is just like a practice for next season, we have a new manager in, it will take time for what he wants to actually be done on the pitch.

I also feel Lazslo's first objective, is to make Hearts a very good team defensively then he will work on the front players, like in the German leagues, they are very efficient at the back and play like a team. I think Laszlo wants Hearts to be similar to this.

The 2 types of defending we need to work on is open play and set pieces. Once this is sorted, we should bring in the players that would work in the formation, there is a thread today about Black not being good enough in the ICT Celtic game, that may be the case but he may fit perfectly into Laszlo's formation, I believe Csaba knows what he is looking for when he looks for players and knows what he is doing in the dugout on matchdays.

Are you actually only 1 year old?? Either that or you have been living in a cave and do not know anything about last season.

I will be the first to admit we have been poor in some games this season but you know what, it's still about a hundred times better than last season.

Things are better than last season, can't see anyone disagreeing with that.

I think we should lay off Csaba untill we see what sort of players he brings in (if any). We have to remember that the team he's working with isn't his own. The only player he has brought in is obua who seems to be finding his way.

Nade on the other hand. He's got fitter, and he looks to be giving it his all... but his all in my opinion... is not good enough. Feel free to slate him for being not good enough.

Gimme an H...
won't start any campaign! i'll support hearts win, lose or draw and all i ask for is us to be more positive

Glad to hear it but IMO with the players we have we should be playing the system we are playing (I agree with whats been said on here about Csaba not changing it yesterday, and I cant think why he wouldnt but I would definately NOT go as far as saying he's been found out or, your favourite, "he's a one trick pony")

Last 8 games 9pts out of 24 available

Gimme an H...
I am complaining because Nade/Laszlo capitulated and we lost the game yesterday.

If come the end of this season we come in at 3rd place and qualify for europe and maybe even win the cup, will you come on here and say "Aye but Nade and Csaba lost us the game against Hamilton so Im still no convinced"?

If not, do you not think we should maybe just wait till the end of the season to judge Csaba?

Gimme an H...
Last 8 games 9pts out of 24 available

Same Tam Kite as last year, joint third in the league and still in the cup.

I think we are like Chelsea without the superstars. They play the same silly system that relies on a moment of inspiration from a midfielder or a set piece, whilst the lone forward is there principally to cause bother to the opposition and drag them out of position...I don?t think Chelsea change this system even if they are struggling to break down the opposition either.

I also don?t think our players have as many moments of genius/inspiration that Chelsea can expect/hope for...

I don?t like 4-5-1 but I do realise that our central midfielders are not physical or fast enough to be reduced from 3 to 2...

Karapidis is big and strong, but ponderous.

Ruben is skillful but slow and not particularly creative.

Stewart has his moments but is plain nuts and indisciplined.

Aguiar is better than Stewart but is not what I would describe as a strong player.

Jonsson has not been used in the middle much this season but may be the closest we have to a player who could be one of a midfield two...

Nade is one of the worst and laziest players i have ever seen. makes no attempt to get into the box once he has linked up play( and that isnt that often. bad touch and always wants to take on another man.

the jury for me is still out on Csaba but Nade is a joke for a player in MY OPINION

Usleless

Agree with you about Nade. Everything about him was summed up at one point in the first half when Stewart played a great ball through, he had a head start to beat the goalie to the ball but failed. His physical condition for a professional footballer is a joke.

For all the people that praise him, apart from two goals against Hibs, what else has he actually done for us?

He may hold the ball up from time to time but nothing ever comes of it. We will never get anywhere with him upfront, whether he's on his own or in a partnership.

Things are better than last season, can't see anyone disagreeing with that.

With you on that. The danger is that with Berra gone (and despite some of the ridiculous, negative things said about him on this messageboard, he was outstanding this season) and Driver a possibility of following him out of the door, we lose the rock upon which the defence was built and our one hint of pace and danger up front - and at the sharp end of the season.

Great motivator or not, Csaba would be performing a small miracle if he achieved 3rd or 4th with the squad that remained.

Same Tam Kite as last year, joint third in the league and still in the cup.

Very true and iam happy we are still competing, but you must admit 9 pts out a possible 24 is not good

Gimme an H...
[/b]

Very true and iam happy we are still competing, but you must admit 9 pts out a possible 24 is not good

Aye but do you expect us to go through the whole season picking up CONSISTANTLY good results??

You see some of the drivel (not directed at you) spouted on here after poor matches sometimes and it just makes you want to tell them that **** happens and we have no god given right to win every single match.

Losing our best player to Wolves isn't going to help and as I've spotted someone else posting, if Csaba gets us to at least 4th now he should be knighted.

I was disappointed that at 2 nil down, and IMO with precious little to lose, we still only used two of our allotted subs :mad:

We had Mrowiec and Templeton on the bench and surely one of them would have been worth a shot. However I'm not getting solely at Csaba here because JJ and CL both watched games slipping away while just wringing their hands :eek:

Aye but do you expect us to go through the whole season picking up CONSISTANTLY good results??

You see some of the drivel (not directed at you) spouted on here after poor matches sometimes and it just makes you want to tell them that **** happens and we have no god given right to win every single match.

Losing our best player to Wolves isn't going to help and as I've spotted someone else posting, if Csaba gets us to at least 4th now he should be knighted.

Yesterdays result for some reason didnt suprise me. Basicially we have been gash since the start of December and the stats support that.

I do not expect to win every match, but with the squad we have at or disposal i do expect us to be a little more consistant.

As for the OP - Nade is pash

Csaba needs more time,

Gimme an H...
[/b]

Yesterdays result for some reason didnt suprise me. Basicially we have been gash since the start of December and the stats support that.

I do not expect to win every match, but with the squad we have at or disposal i do expect us to be a little more consistant.

As for the OP - Nade is pash

Csaba needs more time,

Reported wages aside, why do you expect this?

We've only really seen this team playing properly as a team for 6 months. The year or so beforehand doesn't bare thinking about so Im not counting that. Inconsistency is to be expected.

Guest jambomickey

are you blind?

You are spot on, and he can change a game, he did agaisnt Inverness.

Sadly, since the Burley days, some of our fans have had their attitudes changed for the worse and they are now like Old Firm Fans who think it is their devine right to win a game, and if not they absue the players and managers.

Archived