Edinburgh Select vs. Glasgow Select

Budgie.

Something to take our minds off of yesterdays performance and the agonising wait for transfer activity. My effort...

Edinburgh

Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukas

Jones

Wallace

Riordan

Aguiar

Karipidis

Driver

Fletcher

Nade

Glasgow

McGregor

Hinkel

Papac

McManus

Caldwell

Davis

Mendes

Brown

Nakamura

McDonald

Boyd

chester copperpot

Balogh

Jonnson

Jones

Hogg

Wallace

Riordan

Palazuelos

Aguiar

Driver

Fletcher

Glen

Glasgow

McGregor

Hinkel

McManus

Caldwell

Papac

Mendes

Brown

Hartley

Fleck

Boyd

McDonald

Glasgow to win 4-0

2 pretty rank teams when you look at the options. Scottish football really needs to improve!

Most colourful post I?ve seen in a while. Ever thought of a change in username though...It?s sad to be reminded of the biggest waste of money Hearts have ever laid out for...

Something to take our minds off of yesterdays performance and the agonising wait for transfer activity. My effort...

Edinburgh

Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukas

Jones

Wallace

Riordan

Aguiar

Karipidis

Driver

Fletcher

Nade

Glasgow

McGregor

Hinkel

Papac

McManus

Caldwell

Davis

Mendes

Brown

Nakamura

McDonald

Boyd

Not bad but I'd say about 3 Hibs players too many in the Edinburgh select. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Most colourful post I?ve seen in a while. Ever thought of a change in username though...It?s sad to be reminded of the biggest waste of money Hearts have ever laid out for...

Yeah, its unfortunate but if i took a new username and had 0 posts I'd immediately be accused of being a hobo!

stenhousemuirhearts

a was at the player of the year dance last night him and gary glen was there stewart come to pick it up for berra

a was at the player of the year dance last night him and gary glen was there stewart come to pick it up for berra

What did he say mate? Did he say there had been an offer or are you just at the windup sir? :)

no he did say that the boss had told him thats all he would say

Hmmm, would quite happily see the back of him. He has the odd touch of genius but Aguiar is a far better player. Hopefully Stewart will go 2moro and we can bring Black in aswell as a striker and a defender.

Yeah, its unfortunate but if i took a new username and had 0 posts I'd immediately be accused of being a hobo!

true but it seems you, like me, have haemorraged a bunch of "posts" from your count anyway. My computer says you are a newbie with only 83 posts whilst I am on just under 2,000 which means I?ve lost about 3,000 posts of absolute pesh!:laugh:

rudi must stay

Edinburgh

Balogh

Neilson

Jones

Zaliukas

Jonsson

Cesnauskis

Karipidis

Aguiar

Driver

Riordan