If you want a laugh the read this

CJGJ

a possible ?1.2m being quoted here

http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/...TMNW&id=429993

If we are going to cash in on him I'd say that's a pretty good deal considering he could leave for nothing in 18 months and we only bought him for 150k

Of course some club will offer that for a giraffe :laugh:

The Scotsman has a more accurate figure of around ?200.000 but the hobos fans refuse to consider anything under A MILLION !!!

Honestly you know the world has gone mad when they actually believe someone will pay ?1m up front with another ?200,000 if they stay up -- who the hell pays money like that for a 29 year old second rate defender.

****e for brains the lot of them. Most of them dont know who thier dads are never mind reality!

yip.

bit of a cheeky username you have no? :tongue:

Tin hat on here but I'd take him as a cheap replacement for Berra.

Not saying he's as good as Berra (nothing like it) and he is quite limited as a centre back. I just think he's better than any option we currently have on the books.

He'd be a decent captain as well but obviously that wouldnt be stood for by many. His leadership might be a much needed asset though. Plus he'll get the odd goal

?350k would get him I reckon and he wouldnt need a huge wage. If he flops then we get rid in the summer with the other flops

I'd rather lose Steven Fletcher than Rob Jones in the window. Jones would be a bigger loss.

Fletcher will be worth more in terms that he is younger, has a much longer contract and is a forward, but Jones is a bigger player for the club.

Both will leave in the summer I'm sure, but Jones will be the larger miss IMO.

I'd rather lose Steven Fletcher than Rob Jones in the window. Jones would be a bigger loss.

Fletcher will be worth more in terms that he is younger, has a much longer contract and is a forward, but Jones is a bigger player for the club.

Both will leave in the summer I'm sure, but Jones will be the larger miss IMO.

I'd rather lose you from this website. Gorgie Rules.

No offence mate. Just don't like your mob!

No offence taken.

I dislike all sorts as well, but realise there are one or two in every category who are actually alright. ;):eek:

No offence taken.

I dislike all sorts as well, but realise there are one or two in every category who are actually alright. ;):eek:

I'll be honest with you. I've got mates that support Hibs. But (never start a sentence with but) this is a website and I fancy being a dickhead! IT'S FUN!!!!

I'll be honest with you. I've got mates that support Hibs. But (never start a sentence with but) this is a website and I fancy being a dickhead! IT'S FUN!!!!

If you cannae act like a dickhead on a football forum then where can you? :thumb:

My boss is a Jambo and a nicer guy I cannot meet, until it's time to dish out the bonuses and then you don't see him for dust. :whistling:

If you cannae act like a dickhead on a football forum then where can you? :thumb:

My boss is a Jambo and a nicer guy I cannot meet, until it's time to dish out the bonuses and then you don't see him for dust. :whistling:

I'd be reluctant too. Will probably just end up in your veins.

Wow, that was inventive. :laugh:

I have a mate that lives in Leith (Great Junction Street). I once went to his stair and there was heroin getting smoked with a 4 year old child watching on. Some stereotypes are deserved. PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF LEITH - what sort of people though?

I'd rather lose you from this website. Gorgie Rules.

Dave if I could pass you fags I would right now for that comment alone, brilliant mate

Dave if I could pass you fags I would right now for that comment alone, brilliant mate

Cheers pal. We know the score.

I have a mate that lives in Leith (Great Junction Street). I once went to his stair and there was heroin getting smoked with a 4 year old child watching on. Some stereotypes are deserved. PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF LEITH - what sort of people though?

I have no idea, I've never lived in Leith in my life.

One time as I was on the No. 2 bus I saw someone sodomise a pig in Gorgie Farm, what that says about the patrons of Gorgie/Dalry I'm really not sure. :unsure:

I have no idea, I've never lived in Leith in my life.

One time as I was on the No. 2 bus I saw someone sodomise a pig in Gorgie Farm, what that says about the patrons of Gorgie/Dalry I'm really not sure. :unsure:

Nice try but you cannot see inside the farm from the no 2 bus. Also Gorgie Farm pigs are hard as ****. No way they would allow that to happen.

Cheers pal. We know the score.

we hate leith, we hate hibs, we hate the proclaimers, we hate Irvine Welsh, we hate anything in green & white because their sh*t

rabbie burns 1902

ps I will get ma coat lol

Also Gorgie Farm pigs are hard as ****. No way they would allow that to happen.

These ones looked easy, they obviously weren't the 'traditional ones'. :laugh:

we hate leith, we hate hibs, we hate the proclaimers, we hate Irvine Welsh, we hate anything in green & white because their sh*t

rabbie burns 1902

ps I will get ma coat lol

Not a truer word said.

These ones looked easy, they obviously weren't the 'traditional ones'. :laugh:

As stated you cannot see them from the number 2. At least I have established you are a liar. Will you start on the flair football next?!!!

Tin hat on here but I'd take him as a cheap replacement for Berra.

Not saying he's as good as Berra (nothing like it) and he is quite limited as a centre back. I just think he's better than any option we currently have on the books.

He'd be a decent captain as well but obviously that wouldnt be stood for by many. His leadership might be a much needed asset though. Plus he'll get the odd goal

?350k would get him I reckon and he wouldnt need a huge wage. If he flops then we get rid in the summer with the other flops

Make some room in the trench there bud. I agree wi you. We could do, and have done worse.

Make some room in the trench there bud. I agree wi you. We could do, and have done worse.

You seriously want to replace the quality that Berra had with a big heidless Jessie who moans when he has his jersey held?

The guy doesn't even spot a ball into the box if it's not 5 feet in the air.

I'm sure Hibs or Colchester are much more Jessie Jones' level.

But he's pish, HMFC are aiming for europe and he is not the man to captain any side to the uefa cup. The day i see him in a hearts jersey will be a sad day indeed.

Archived