UFC 94

Jambo Hud316

Only 5 hours to go :D

Personally I can't wait to see GSP smash BJ Penns smug coupon right through the back of his square shaped head

For anyone who hasn't seen the primetime shows which are all about the build up to this fight, the training, interviews with the fighters etc - they are all getting shown back to back on setanta 2 from 11.30pm before the actual event starts at 3am

UFC 94 should be a cracking card, not only do you have Penn v GSP

you also have Machida v Alves (both fighters have 13 wins and no defeats)

Guida v Diaz should be a war too

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :tongue:

GSP was just far too big and strong for BJ.The guy just looks unbeatable but then i thought that a few years ago when Matt Hughes was beating everyone.GSP will beat Alves and then it should hopefully set up another super fight this time with Anderson Silva.

GSP was just far too big and strong for BJ.The guy just looks unbeatable but then i thought that a few years ago when Matt Hughes was beating everyone.GSP will beat Alves and then it should hopefully set up another super fight this time with Anderson Silva.

I reckon GSP at this moment would beat Robocop, Terminator, Rocky and Chuck Norris all at the same time at the moment. He just gets better and better everytime he fights and the way he dominated BJ has to make Alves and any other possible opponents wonder how they can possibly compete.

Still reckon Robbie Nielson after his Pittodrie antics would have a punchers chance likes :laugh:

Archived