Concession Advice

132goals1958

Today is my 65th birthday, and apart from a few years kidding myself that I could play the game, (albeit at a minor level) I have supported my beloved team home and away through thick and thin. Was taken to my first game in 1952,and have been lucky enough to have witnessed all the major honours, (2 League titles, 3 Scottish Cups, & 4 League Cups.. Reckon I am due a long service award but the main reason for this post is with regard to my qualifying for a concession ticket next season. Presently I sit in the Wheatfield Stand with my mates. Do I have to pay the full whack to stay there (in which case I will) or do I have to move to another designated area for OAP,s (which quite frankly is not worth contemplating) Perhaps someone can let me know.

Today is my 65th birthday, and apart from a few years kidding myself that I could play the game, (albeit at a minor level) I have supported my beloved team home and away through thick and thin. Was taken to my first game in 1952,and have been lucky enough to have witnessed all the major honours, (2 League titles, 3 Scottish Cups, & 4 League Cups.. Reckon I am due a long service award but the main reason for this post is with regard to my qualifying for a concession ticket next season. Presently I sit in the Wheatfield Stand with my mates. Do I have to pay the full whack to stay there (in which case I will) or do I have to move to another designated area for OAP,s (which quite frankly is not worth contemplating) Perhaps someone can let me know.

I think only certain areas do concessions....and not the Wheatfield. :mw_rolleyes:

Happy Birthday mate!

I think they do concessions in the Wheatfield.

If not, I would advise you to stay away from the OAP section.

It's the kiss of death mate.

Happy Birthday mate!

I think they do concessions in the Wheatfield.

If not, I would advise you to stay away from the OAP section.

It's the kiss of death mate.

Cheers -thanks for that, you have more or less confirmed what I already thought.

Jambof3tornado

Is the OAP section the one that smells of brut and wee??? Only kidding concession in the wheatfield and many happy returns to you.

65 years young(christ thats old!!!);)

Auldreekie1874

A member of our supporters club has an oap season ticket in section b, sits directly behind Davy Alan

Fear not!

You can stay where you are and get a large chunk off the cost.

There is no OAP's section.

Archived