Cigar time.

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

For Fergie,did say a few weeks ago it was just a matter of time before the cream arrived at the top.

Sir Alex can chill and watch the wee teams slug it out tomorrow,take a draw now.

Seymour M Hersh
For Fergie,did say a few weeks ago it was just a matter of time before the cream arrived at the top.

Sir Alex can chill and watch the wee teams slug it out tomorrow,take a draw now.

And I'm sure you have the kind of "cigar" demento likes to suck on!

Seymour M Hersh
Rafa's cracking up he's cracking he's cracking up he's crackin Rafa's cracking up......................

Liverpool didn't play today FYI. I wonder what the "A" is the first letter of? Rhymes with a slap stick theatre show I suspect.

Listen Manc you seem to popup efter the usual 1-0 to man who?

Rafa played his cards early - mibbe too early.

But um El Pwoudo and when Torres gets back intae toap gear 3 points are coming our way fae Auld Traffard!, fact si VMG

berrathanhibs

liverpool had a decent shout 4 the epl till rafa thought bout takin on sir alex. many have tried and many have failed to take on the king of mind games including king kev

Liverpool didn't play today FYI. I wonder what the "A" is the first letter of? Rhymes with a slap stick theatre show I suspect.

ooh witty!

Truth hurt eh?

I miss cigars. Used to smoke them in the proper days when you could smoke in the pub. Now I have to smoke fags. *******s.

Miller Jambo 60
Man Utd are just too experienced to let it go now.

:D

Cant stand Man u and red faced fergie.

Aerseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Drylaw Hearts
Cant stand Man u and red faced fergie.

Aerseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As far as Club football is concerned.......

They have to be admired.

SAF's record at Man Utd is just incredible.

As far as Club football is concerned.......

They have to be admired.

SAF's record at Man Utd is just incredible.

He is up there with the best, no doubt about that.

Thought he was maybe losing the plot when he was signing Kleberson and Djemba Djemba (sp), but I supposed every manager makes bad buys.

Many have tried, but few have out foxed Fergie.

Archived