Why are there no "DISGRACEFUL FANS" threads?

Acey

chester copperpot
I'd like some entertainment, please.

Maybe because the fans were very well behaved today.

Does it count if I chucked my coffee down the sink when I got in after the game. :D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

In the immortal words of Bobby Williamson -

If you want entertainment go to the cinema

The chant Kickback's for arseholes rang through the stadium.

or at least the row that the 6 people singing it were in.

Captain Lithuania

Singing secrarian songs is for arseholes!! :mad:

loveofthegame

:laugh: A real classic- Kickback is for arseholes, kickback is for arseholes, na na na na, na na na na, ad nauseum

Were the Kenco Martyrs in attendance today?

Not spotted though I heard the Latte' Loyalists put in an appearance.:eek:

1 very brief rendition of hullo hullo was all I heard. Fans were quite well behaved today. Heard there were plain clothed police in there today aswell.

Miller Jambo 60
1 very brief rendition of hullo hullo was all I heard. Fans were quite well behaved today. Heard there were plain clothed police in there today aswell.

I was not there:laugh:

True that, true that.

******ing erseholes!

Because apart from a 5 second sound bite from a bunch of phuds, the fans behaved themselves. The players could have helped create an atmoshere if they had've tried a leg............but no.

Pass Marks to Obua today but not one other player!!!

Acceptable performances by; Wallace maybe and............eh that's it.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm surprised there hasn't been any yet. Especially seeing as the suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racists got what they wanted - a Hearts defeat with Vlad watching, just so they can say "I told you so".

I'm surprised there hasn't been any yet. Especially seeing as the suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racists got what they wanted - a Hearts defeat with Vlad watching, just so they can say "I told you so".

Why don't you name the suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racists?

Or are you just having a dig at fellow fans for the sake of it? :mw_rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
Why don't you name the suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racists?

Dan? Dan? Dan? DAN!!! it's you isn't it? :laugh:;)

(ps just joking AP :thumb:)

portobellojambo1

What a strange statement to make. All I have read on here tonight is varying levels of criticism of the standard of performance on offer today. Anyone who has said we played well today is the sort of person who you should be questioning. It was an absolutely shocking performance today, nothing to do with being up against a technically better squad, a better organized team, better paid players, just a s h i t awful performance. To assume that anyone who was there today and has subsequently described the performance as such is a 'suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racist' is, without putting too fine a point on it, feckin ludicrous.

And I doubt anyone who went to Hamilton today, and was in the away end, went in the hope we would lose.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
What a strange statement to make. All I have read on here tonight is varying levels of criticism of the standard of performance on offer today. Anyone who has said we played well today is the sort of person who you should be questioning. It was an absolutely shocking performance today, nothing to do with being up against a technically better squad, a better organized team, better paid players, just a s h i t awful performance. To assume that anyone who was there today and has subsequently described the performance as such is a 'suicidal, doom-mongering, wrist-slashing, anti-Vlad, agenda-driven racist' is, without putting too fine a point on it, feckin ludicrous.

And I doubt anyone who went to Hamilton today, and was in the away end, went in the hope we would lose.

I was kidding:tongue:. Making fun of the number of times we have seen posts like that...

Come on, AP! Eldar is referring to the way even those who've constructively criticised the club in recent years have been pigeonholed to suit other agendas. Agendas held by people like our good friend from North Berwick. Anyone criticising today's defeat has, of course, no loyalty!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

portobellojambo1
I was kidding:tongue:. Making fun of the number of times we have seen posts like that...

Apologies.

Come on, AP! Eldar is referring to the way even those who've constructively criticised the club in recent years have been pigeonholed to suit other agendas. Agendas held by people like our good friend from North Berwick. Anyone criticising today's defeat has, of course, no loyalty!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If I've missed the humour in it then fair enough but it's getting tedious the amount of petty digs people are having at other posters/supporters. We are all supposed to be in it together.

There are a few folk, without exaggeration, who only post to have a go at other posters. It's ****ing pathetic to be honest.

Singing secrarian songs is for arseholes!! :mad:

If I've missed the humour in it then fair enough but it's getting tedious the amount of petty digs people are having at other posters/supporters. We are all supposed to be in it together.

There are a few folk, without exaggeration, who only post to have a go at other posters. It's ****ing pathetic to be honest.

?A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man,?:tongue:

as does hiding behind a keyboard

I don't hide behind my keyboard, I use it to point out other peoples little problems:tongue:

Atmosphere was dire today. Matched the effort on the park.

Because apart from a 5 second sound bite from a bunch of phuds, the fans behaved themselves. The players could have helped create an atmoshere if they had've tried a leg............but no.

Do you not think it's up to us to help spur them on to play better rather than "sing when we're winning" anyway? Our fans are getting a poor reputation these days compared to when most SPL fans considered us a fairly clued up support, that, in the main, stood for the 90 minutes and sang regardless of the result with imaginative and creative songs.

Using the excuse that there was nothing to sing about is getting tiresome. Even at Easter Rd a few weeks back we were quiet for the majority of the second half (when we were 1-0 up).

We have one of the best song books in Great Britain, yet these days if we manage the odd "who are ya" and "you're not fit to referee" chant while sitting back in our seats, people will consider that a good atmosphere. Throw in a few "easy, easy" chants if we score more than one goal and you have a perfect day out :mw_rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
I don't hide behind my keyboard, I use it to point out other peoples little problems:tongue:

So being the biggest bigot in East Craigs you are saying ive got a problem:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was that the rousing rendition of that famous ditty that suggests that we are the Gorgie Billy Boys? I heard that, and the first verse of the Hearts song, and that was it for the singing TBH.

Archived