Romanov at the match

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Out of interest, does anybody know, or can anybody be bothered working out, the last time Romanov saw us lose?

Cant recall who its was against, but was it not the game where Craig Gordon was on the park at HT to say goodbye?

We saw Romanov before the game.

He was standing chatting to Korobochka.

Not really an answer to your question, just thought i'd mention it.

Cant recall who its was against, but was it not the game where Craig Gordon was on the park at HT to say goodbye?

Did we not beat Aberdeen 4-0 that day?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He was at the Aberdeen 4-1 game and I think he also saw us draw 0-0 with St Mirren. Barca doesn't count, so I'm struggling to think when it was. Could it be back in 2006?

Charlie-Brown

Hopefully Laszlo & Romanov saw today that any clamour for Neilson to be made permanent captain and handed a new contract would be premature to say the least, we should not rush this decision.

Hopefully Laszlo & Romanov saw today that any clamour for Neilson to be made permanent captain and handed a new contract would be premature to say the least, we should not rush this decision.

:Agree:

I remember VR at Aberdeen game rem sunday 2007, cos i missed him and CG at half time due to the Q for a pie. Think he went to ICT later in the season last year, when we where having a mini crisis

Out of interest, does anybody know, or can anybody be bothered working out, the last time Romanov saw us lose?

It was at Ibrox when he had a strop about Steve Banks being a Traitor because he dared to want to speak to Rangers about a deal as he was nearing the end of his Hearts contract.

Hearts had shown no signs of renewing it so he was perfectly entitled to speak to anyone but instead Romanov gives him a new deal and then promptly accuses him of being a traitor and drops him in favour of McDonald and he has never played for the first team since and is presumably making decent money for doing virtually nothing as a coach to the youth goalkeeper.

He certainly does not help himself in a financial crisis old Vald.

It was at Ibrox when he had a strop about Steve Banks being a Traitor because he dared to want to speak to Rangers about a deal as he was nearing the end of his Hearts contract.

Hearts had shown no signs of renewing it so he was perfectly entitled to speak to anyone but instead Romanov gives him a new deal and then promptly accuses him of being a traitor and drops him in favour of McDonald and he has never played for the first team since and is presumably making decent money for doing virtually nothing as a coach to the youth goalkeeper.

He certainly does not help himself in a financial crisis old Vald.

Yes and there is bad weather coming!!!!!

BLAME VLAD!!!!

Jam Tarts 1874

He was at Ibrox earlier this season. If you remember he allegedly went into the dressing room and told everyone that Banks was not to be trusted.

Yes and there is bad weather coming!!!!!

BLAME VLAD!!!!

What are you waffling about?

I answered the original posters question saying that the last game Vlad attended was at Ibrox earlier this season.

What are you on about with the "Bad Weather" blame Vlad.

Did you think it was a good bit of business to give Banks a new deal and then out him prior to an important game as being a traitor to his team mates and then say he will never play for the team again.

Utter madness in my opinion throwing money away.

Incidentally there is some snow on the way perhaps it is following Vlad over from his homeland, so maybe it is his fault.

Guest JamboRobbo

Who would you want Romanov to see this? Surely Lazlo is the only one who needs to see anything? :tongue:

Archived