Player ratings today

Tynecastle Valhalla

Tynecastle Valhalla

Just back from the game:

Macdonald - 5 - very little to do but let in two goals.

Neilson - 4 - terrible performance, should not be in the team let alone our captain. not a pen tho.

Jonsson - 4 - cant win headers, not a centre half. should play at right back.

Zal - 4 - had his trademark bombscare moment - almost gifted them a goal. at least he won some headers. still think we should get rid.

Wallace - 7 - thought he did reasonably well, got into some good positions going forward and relatively solid.

Obua - 7 - played well, some nice touches/turns but a bit predictable. not much in the way of urgency. glad to see gradual improvement.

Bruno - 6 - quiet game but showed some urgency, his passing ability is blatantly obvious, shouldnt have been subbed off.

Karipidis - 5 - poor game today, inneffectual. should play at centre half or right back.

Stewart- 7 - played ok, some good and bad points. at least he tried. would prefer ruben.

Driver - 3 - another horrific away performance. doesnt turn up, no final ball, no confidence. hope he stays as he will improve his consistency.

Nade - 6 - not his best game today. so slow. needs better service/support and was let down.

Kingston - 4 - made some things happen when he came on. clearly got ability but a bad attitude. not sure where he was at half time.

Glen - 3 - hardly involved.

Elliot - 1 - worst player I have ever seen in SPL. I counted 2 fresh air shots. please bin him asap.

We miss Ruben when he doesnt play - under-rated player. Berra was a huge miss in terms of his playing and captain ability, hope he doesnt go. looking forward to balogh being back in goals.

the ref had a shocker for their penalty - also the hamilton striker was off-sideand the linesman kept the flag down.

what was very apparent was a lack of drive/determination/urgency/fire in your belly. even when losing very few players seemed to care. we will never get into europe if we continue like that. we need more passion!!

Hamilton were absolutely rubbish as well.

Just back from the game:

Macdonald - 5 - very little to do but let in two goals.

Neilson - 4 - terrible performance, should not be in the team let alone our captain. not a pen tho.

Jonsson - 4 - cant win headers, not a centre half. should play at right back.

Zal - 4 - had his trademark bombscare moment - almost gifted them a goal. at least he won some headers. still think we should get rid.

Wallace - 7 - thought he did reasonably well, got into some good positions going forward and relatively solid.

Obua - 7 - played well, some nice touches/turns but a bit predictable. not much in the way of urgency. glad to see gradual improvement.

Bruno - 6 - quiet game but showed some urgency, his passing ability is blatantly obvious, shouldnt have been subbed off.

Karipidis - 5 - poor game today, inneffectual. should play at centre half or right back.

Stewart- 7 - played ok, some good and bad points. at least he tried. would prefer ruben.

Driver - 3 - another horrific away performance. doesnt turn up, no final ball, no confidence. hope he stays as he will improve his consistency.

Nade - 6 - not his best game today. so slow. needs better service/support and was let down.

Kingston - 4 - made some things happen when he came on. clearly got ability but a bad attitude. not sure where he was at half time.

Glen - 3 - hardly involved.

Elliot - 1 - worst player I have ever seen in SPL. I counted 2 fresh air shots. please bin him asap.

We miss Ruben when he doesnt play - under-rated player. Berra was a huge miss in terms of his playing and captain ability, hope he doesnt go. looking forward to balogh being back in goals.

the ref had a shocker for their penalty - also the hamilton striker was off-sideand the linesman kept the flag down.

what was very apparent was a lack of drive/determination/urgency/fire in your belly. even when losing very few players seemed to care. we will never get into europe if we continue like that. we need more passion!!

Hamilton were absolutely rubbish as well.

Yes Iwould agree with most of this.

Bit unfair on Clum being the worst player in the SPL when the boy O'Brien is still at Hibs though.

I'd give everyone a 5 or 6. Obua gets a 7.5 from me though, I though he was head and shoulders above everyone else on the park today, barely put a foot wrong all day. It's amazing what a couple of goals can do for a player's confidence.

Who was the plum who was giving him pelters all game BTW (left side of stand half way up) He even gave him verbal because he didn't happen to be standing on the particular square inch of turf that he wanted him to be. I note he didn't congratulate him on any of his good play either. Fair enough the guy has taken time to settle, but some folk really need to open their eyes and keep an open mind, he had a good game, I don't think many people could deny that.

Who was the clown who phoned into Radio Scotland to say 'Csaba out' by the way. Jeez, get a grip eh. We lost, it happens, who's up next?

Hamilton are gash BTW, jammy *******s too, scored with only real chance and got a penalty that should never have been given. I though that was the incident that took the wind out of our sails BTW, I reckon we would have done them had they not gone two up, they (Hamilton) offered sod all going forward and their 11-0-0 formation frustrated our forward players all game.

Thank feck the teams around us had crap results too.

Also how freezing was it today? Brrrrr.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Bit unfair on Clum being the worst player in the SPL when the boy O'Brien is still at Hibs though.

fair enough,prob right. i am just annoyed after game. hate getting beat.

Pretty poor apart from Obua and Stewart. Macdonald does not give me confidence and Eggert cant play left side of central defence. Driver and Bruno contributed nothing today unfortunately. Penalty right in front of us was as soft as any I have ever seen and finished us and never felt we looked like breaking them down as they just sat back and we couldn't get in behind them. Subs were too late so Csaba gets a low mark this week.

Not so sure mind was it not him who had the shot near the end which probably ended up in Sainsbury's car park?

That said I wouldn't expect him to score coming on so late.

Macdonald - 5 - Nothing to do

Neilson - 5 - Not his best

Jonsson - 4 - Cant win a header

Zal - 4 - Poor

Wallace - 7 - Thought he was one of the better ones

Obua - 6 - OK, plenty first half ball but no end product

Bruno - 5 - Quiet

Karipidis - 5 - Poor game today

Stewart- 7 - 100% as usual

Driver - 3 - Another poor away game

Nade - 5 - Poor, he is just not good enough

Kingston - 3

Glen - 3 -

Elliot - 1 -

Macdonald - 4 - too slight and short, does not convince

Neilson - 5 - not at his best

Der Kaiser - 4 - poor performance

Jonsson - 3 - worst game for Hearts

Wallace - 5 - little going forward

Obua - 6 - getting better, bad for balance of the team though

Stewart - 5 - poor

Karipidis - 5 - poor

Driver - 5 - totally outshone by Hamilton youngsters

Aguiar - 4 - never in the game

Nade - 4 - never in the game

Kingston - 1 - useless

Glen - 3 - not involved

Elliot - 3 - at least tried to score

A hopeless, gutless performance. Questions should be asked of Laszlo's inability to change a game. 2 nil down and still he refuses to change the dire setup of the team.

Archived