Larry Kingston....

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw Hearts

didn't even bother warming up at HT.

Sat on the bench with his arms folded.

WTF ?

And

GTF.

Said in another thread thats its the Larry Kinston show.

He can **** off and ply his trade elsewhere.

Great example to the young kids who were on the bench.

Toxteth O'Grady

He didn't warm up at half time last week at Tynie either.

I couldn't see whether he was in the dug out or not

Yep, noticed that too.

Think everyone at the club from Romanov down to us in the stands, wouldn't miss him and his attitude.

Disrespectful little tw*t.

I'd hoped Larry would be sold this trasfer window, but used to laugh at the ?2-?3 mil talked about. seems unlikely he'll leave stuck with Mr lazy on a high wage!

Chad Sexington

I'm very disappointed we haven't managed to shift him this transfer window.

The funds would have come in handy. Now we'll have a player with a stinking attitude, who wont try a leg, draining our resources till the simmer.

:mad:

Often wondered why he never played at a higher level, he is an excellent footballer. Unfortunately he is also a lazy **** with a shocking attitude.

Often wondered why he never played at a higher level, he is an excellent footballer. Unfortunately he is also a lazy **** with a shocking attitude.

You may have answered your own question, arfur.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Kingston is an arse. I'm struggling to remember a Hearts player I had less affection for.

chester copperpot
Terrible attitude.

I hope that someone tries to sign him between now and Monday.

In a very Doug MAHA stylee, good to meet you today mate.

Captain Lithuania

He never used to be lazy, used to be amazing, arguably one of the best talents in the SPL. Now he's not. Waste of a player.

You may have answered your own question, arfur.

You're right GA, Kingston has an abundance of talent, the reason why he's never made it at a top club is because of his stinking attitude. It really is a crying shame. I would get him to **** now.

Shocking attitude today, he can take the huff while he trains by himself for the rest of the season for all I care.

Anyone know how long's left on his contract?

Chad Sexington
You're right GA, Kingston has an abundance of talent, the reason why he's never made it at a top club is because of his stinking attitude. It really is a crying shame. I would get him to **** now.

Nobody wants him.

Guest jambomickey
Shocking attitude today, he can take the huff while he trains by himself for the rest of the season for all I care.

Anyone know how long's left on his contract?

end of next season jen.

Seymour M Hersh
And he still came on before Glen.

Why are you persisting in trying to put all the pressure you can on Glen? Do you really think forcing him into the team to win every game for us is the answer?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why are you persisting in trying to put all the pressure you can on Glen? Do you really think forcing him into the team to win every game for us is the answer?

What are you talking about?! When have I ever persisted in trying to put all the pressure I can on Glen?!

Some people on Kickback are seriously weird.

Drylaw Hearts

SMH......

Do you think Kingston should have come on before GG even though he refused to warm-up at HT ?

ooh-aah-cantona

There needs to be a kickback spy tonight in Henry J Bean's. Since that's where he meets all the agents.. :mw_rolleyes::laugh:

Hearts should let it be known that we'd accept the first ?1M bid for him to try and get the wee fud off the payroll.

Surely someone would come in for him at that price.

Even if he doesn't get sold I would not select him. To think we reward fools like him.

He does seem to have an attitude problem and appears to care more for his country than the hand that feeds him.

I too would leave him out of the squad until he starts applying himself in a more professional manner and if he's not in the team it is unlikely he'd be picked for Ghana. That would definitely hurt him.

Hearts should let it be known that we'd accept the first ?1M bid for him to try and get the wee fud off the payroll.

Surely someone would come in for him at that price.

I think that kind of figure is based on perception and his (previous) reputation alone, and possibly the hope that he might apply himself more frequently if he were playing in a "bigger" league.

Frankly I think anyone who has observed his time at Hearts and is still willing to throw that kind of money at him is taking a very big gamble. For me, Kingston is edging ever closer to the "file under useless" category inhabited by wasters like Pinilla.

markletissier

i'll gladly see him on and spot him the fare for the plane, train or any other method of transportation he chooses to get away from here.

I think LK will leave on loan.

Interesting - just a hunch, or a whisper you've heard?

Something we've done with Jose G and it looks like the outcome will suit all parties.

Drylaw Hearts
Interesting - just a hunch, or a whisper you've heard?

Something we've done with Jose G and it looks like the outcome will suit all parties.

Just a hunch.

Just a hunch.

I agree with this too. As I said on the thread about Schalke having interest a couple of weeks ago, what exactly has Kingston done in a Hearts shirt to have inflated his fee above the ?500,000 or so we paid for him?

Hearts best hope of getting a decent fee is to punt him out on loan with an option to buy, in the hope that adds work rate to his talent in the loan spell.

There is however, the danger of Kingston doing a 'Webster' come the end of the season.

Archived