it was a totally gutless performance from a load of imposters

if we performed like that, today, at our own jobs, we'd all be sacked

very few pass marks for anybody today, a disgrace

It's indefensible stupid.

there is no way on this earth that laslo can defend that performance today

Fans seem to ignore the fact we were rubbish for long spells against Killie and ICT, even the manager admitted this, our performance today was not that much different, the only thing is unlike Killie and ICT Hamilton did not miss their glaring chances!

Results equals points but underneath the results we must look at how the team is performing - the result today was not a surprise to me (I actually forecast this morning we would lose) Not that it gives me any pleasure!

Bad result - thought the performance was ok, seen us play a lot worse and win. Dodgy penalty. Nothing to get too fussed about.

thehibsareintheirbeds

we were poor but not much worse than last week or away at killie- imo- when we sneaked a couple of wins.

saying that, csaba really should have made changes earlier.

As this is coming from Peebles, one can only assume he's referring to the home defeat against Celtic!

Chad Sexington
As this is coming from Peebles, one can only assume he's referring to the home defeat against Celtic!

Maybe he's talking about the 0-7 game.

:eek:

vlad on the tyne
Maybe he's talking about the 0-7 game.

:eek:

what was alan anderson doing for the 2nd goal ffs!

indefensible a tell thee :laugh:

why dont you start a "we deserve better campaign" ;)

it was a poor performance and the team had on off day, we do need to improve but i'm not at the over reacting stage yet, its not as if we're down the bottom end of the table.

Just one question for the op, what game were you at?

Hamilton had 2 chances from open play, they scored one. The penalty should never have been given because of the blatant offside seconds before. We had by far the most of the game and were by far the more dangerous, despite not really getting any real gilt edged chances, but that was more down to their defending than our own inability to get a shot away.

I totally disagree that we were gutless and I thought we kept going at them throughout the match but without a cutting edge. And that is the only critisism I would level at the team today, we have no teeth, no cutting edge. Bottom line is that Hamilton were jammy as feck to get anything at all out of a game which should probably have ended 0-0 - FACT.

Bet you thought (MOM) Obua was crap too.

Hearts were mince today. Not because of lack of effort or ability but because we are unable to change a game when we go behind. We stick to this nonsensical 6-2-1-1 formation and only manage to win games if we somehow scrape a goal to go ahead. Csaba hasn't a clue how to influence a game and is so negative he makes Levein look like an attacking genius.

I'm at work at the moment. Chill out dude. We lost a game. Sh*t happens. We've played worse and won this season. Other results mean it wasn't too sore a blow to take.

peebles jambo

[bet you thought (MOM) Obua was crap too

i actually thought obua was one of the few who got passmarks

never a penalty, but saying that, we were p1sh poor

Seymour M Hersh
why dont you start a "we deserve better campaign" ;)

it was a poor performance and the team had on off day, we do need to improve but i'm not at the over reacting stage yet, its not as if we're down the bottom end of the table.

Apparently rankgers fans have just been told they were part of an ad campaign. The company was giving them margarine when they meant to be getting another product. Being weejies they got the banner wrong. It should have read "We Deserve Butter"!! (I'll get my rather fetching Prada coat).

todays performance was shocking wasnt worth the trip to that 2 stand town

there was no singing at all, the hearts song died after we got to the chorus

were was the spirit today, out the window like are chances of signig someone

cmon hearts fans we ned to get behinde the teamlike the season were we finished second, tynecastle was a fortress and we done well o the road

playin on up front works at times gary glen needs to start and get david templeton a game

Seymour M Hersh

I'm sure when you awake up from your alcohol induced stupor you'll realise you meant "indefensible" as opposed to a word that does not exist. :P

I'm sure when you awake up from your alcohol induced stupor you'll realise you meant "indefensible" as opposed to a word that does not exist. :P

The word does exist - often used about Dien Bien Phu :)

Gimme an H...
Just one question for the op, what game were you at?

Hamilton had 2 chances from open play, they scored one. The penalty should never have been given because of the blatant offside seconds before. We had by far the most of the game and were by far the more dangerous, despite not really getting any real gilt edged chances, but that was more down to their defending than our own inability to get a shot away.

I totally disagree that we were gutless and I thought we kept going at them throughout the match but without a cutting edge. And that is the only critisism I would level at the team today, we have no teeth, no cutting edge. Bottom line is that Hamilton were jammy as feck to get anything at all out of a game which should probably have ended 0-0 - FACT.

Bet you thought (MOM) Obua was crap too.

Never a penalty cos it was never a foul.

Absolutely ****e call from the ref and a cheating little ****hole that is James 'the Judas' Mcarthy.

Charlie-Brown

The word 'indefensible' doesn't exist - it should be 'undefendable' - believe I should know - I've read it often enough.... :)

The word 'indefensible' doesn't exist - it should be 'undefendable' - believe I should know - I've read it often enough.... :)

Not sure if this was an obscure attempt at humour but according to my Shorter* Oxford English Dictionary:

indefensible: Unable to be defended or maintained in argument,

*The biggest misnomer ever - I can hardly lift the thing.

Charlie-Brown
Not sure if this was an obscure attempt at humour but according to my Shorter* Oxford English Dictionary:

indefensible: Unable to be defended or maintained in argument,

*The biggest misnomer ever - I can hardly lift the thing.

Page 9 on correct usage.

http://assets.cambridge.org/97805216/21816/sample/9780521621816ws.pdf

Uh huh... It points out the differences between -ible words and -able words, suggesting that, usually, there is no English verb stem for a -ible word. That's all. Incidentally, if using a Cambridge source to counter an Oxford one wasn't bad enough; to use an Aussie authority... good grief :laugh:

Hearts were mince today. Not because of lack of effort or ability but because we are unable to change a game when we go behind. We stick to this nonsensical 6-2-1-1 formation and only manage to win games if we somehow scrape a goal to go ahead. Csaba hasn't a clue how to influence a game and is so negative he makes Levein look like an attacking genius.

:Agree:

I can't remember a season when we have had so much fortune/luck in games. Almost all of the single goal wins could have gone the other way.

We didn't deserve any luck yesterday. Shocking performances by the team and the players.

:Agree:

I can't remember a season when we have had so much fortune/luck in games. Almost all of the single goal wins could have gone the other way.

We didn't deserve any luck yesterday. Shocking performances by the team and the players.

Frankly it amazes me how some fans are blinded by our resulrs and choose to ignore the underlying worrying performances. If Killie and ICT had put away their very easy chances we would be in a 3 game losing streak (even Csaba admitted we have not played well)

Right now I have no confidence for the rest of the season....

I went in to work on Monday not giving a **** and left early.

Never got the sack.

You'll be feeling ashamned then :mw_rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874

The team has not really changed much from last season, so the chances are that there will be times when they play as bad and have poor results just like last season.

Frankly it amazes me how some fans are blinded by our resulrs and choose to ignore the underlying worrying performances. If Killie and ICT had put away their very easy chances we would be in a 3 game losing streak (even Csaba admitted we have not played well)

Right now I have no confidence for the rest of the season....

Killie couldn't score but we could.

Caley scored two and we got three.

The name of the game is to out-score our opponent and that's what we did for those two games and what we failed to do v Hamilton.

We deserve the victories as much as we deserve the defeats.

Buffalo Bill

Another day - Hearts win that game 2 nil!

What was the travelling support figure - looked sparse from the main stand?

Archived