Chick Young/Charlie Mann

Independence

How bad is he????

Talk about making up 'dramas' to suit his agenda!!!

He loves having a go at Hearts without any evidence!!!!!

What about his true love the Rangers and their problems?

Charlie Mann,

Well done by bringing in some credibility and again repeating that the financial woes at Tynecastle are not as bad as Chick is saying.

BBC,

Please get rid of Chick !!!!!!!!!!

stuff like that will hopefully see him dig his own grave with the media. surely even the media must be sick of his ramblings.

Skivingatwork

Charlie Mann was the only one who demonstrated any sense of realism during the whole exchange of views. The rest of them were so disappointed that Vlad didn't give them a controversial soundbite!

Poor Chick he was so busy trying to push Hearts as a team in financial difficulty that he has totally forgotten just how much in the s***e his beloved Rangers are. he spent most of his time in the early part of this afternoon relishing Hearts supposed misfortune, and you could almost hear that brick being s**t when Charlie Mann and Richard Spence pointed out the realities of Rangers financial position to him. Hope he has an aneurysm some time soon.

Poor Chick he was so busy trying to push Hearts as a team in financial difficulty that he has totally forgotten just how much in the s***e his beloved Rangers are. he spent most of his time in the early part of this afternoon relishing Hearts supposed misfortune, and you could almost hear that brick being s**t when Charlie Mann and Richard Spence pointed out the realities of Rangers financial position to him. Hope he has an aneurysm some time soon.

Perhaps RS could readdress the balance by featuring interviews with Stewart Milne, David Murray and even Tom Farmer. Lets hear how they have managed to beat the 'credit crunch', or not as is the case! I won't hold my breath.

They should all hang their heads in shame at the way they acted this afternoon with the exception of CM!!!!

Chick Young you are a disgrace!!!!

The man should be annoying people in some office not a large amount of people on the radio. It is a disgrace such an incompetent person has a job in the media.

Jambof3tornado
Charlie Mann was the only one who demonstrated any sense of realism during the whole exchange of views. The rest of them were so disappointed that Vlad didn't give them a controversial soundbite!

Jim Traynor also pointed out the rangers were in exatcly the same situation,so it wasnt just Hearts,a fact which Chick Dung chose to ignore several times!!

Chick Young=Rusty bullet wound!!!

rab obanheartsno1

he will be alright if hes sacked off the radio, theres a job coming up at ibrox as david murrays bum boy:emoticon_spam::laugh:

Perhaps RS could readdress the balance by featuring interviews with Stewart Milne, David Murray and even Tom Farmer. Lets hear how they have managed to beat the 'credit crunch', or not as is the case! I won't hold my breath.

They should all hang their heads in shame at the way they acted this afternoon with the exception of CM!!!!

Chick Young you are a disgrace!!!!

Yep, I'm I'm getting more and more fed up with the diet of rampant speculation and pure Sir David Murray propaganda that's peddled on Sportscene by this Muppet - and all at our expense. I really can't remember the last time that any of his "exclusives" turned out to be in any way correct, and the misinformation that's been peddled about Hearts by him over the past couple of years is staggering.

Archived