new caption  

1 member has voted

1. 1. new caption

• Neilson
    • Stewart
    • Karipidis
    • Zaliukas
    • other(please state)

Well looks like Berra is off to wolves so who is your choice of captain, I think Neilson is more likely to be handed the armband.

neilson for me

Nicholas Brody
Well looks like Berra is off to wolves so who is your choice of caption, I think Neilson is more likely to be handed the armband.

neilson for me

Caption?:mw_rolleyes:

Nicholas Brody
Well looks like Berra is off to wolves so who is your choice of captian, I think Neilson is more likely to be handed the armband.

neilson for me

You still havn't spelt it right :mw_rolleyes:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Bruno aguiar as captain for me. Runs the midfield, would keep things pushing when they start to flag.

methinks the spullchucker isnt wirking corroctly!!!

fecking ****, made couple of mistake dont have to be smart about it.

Bruno aguiar as captain for me. Runs the midfield, would keep things pushing when they start to flag.

Would have said Bruno before last week. His reaction to being taken off was NOT captain material though. Plus he hasnt yet committed to staying and thats NOT captain material either IMO

Neilson way out in front with Karapidis and Stewart as the only others to be considered.

The fact that a poor a player as Neilson is gonna be our captain is worrying. Dont get me wrong, I like the guy but i just think he's a poor player. I would prefer Karipidis who looks more of a leader on the park imo. If Stewart was more consistent I would consider him but he doesnt play well often enough!

stewart for me! not ideal but he's the only one who talks on the pitch

Ditto. Robbie too quiet IMO and it has to be a Scot for me.

Charlie-Brown

3 of the 4 poll options aren't contracted beyond the summer and at this stage aren't guaranteed to be here next season.

Captain Lithuania
Neilson or Bruno

I went for other, and picked Bruno.

No disrespect to Neilson, I just don't feel he carrys the team well.

portobellojambo1

I am going to say Michael Stewart, although I am not certain. A meeting took place at Tynecastle today, at which Mr Romanov and Csaba Laszlo were present.

I think it was mainly to deal with the paperwork for two incoming Lithuanian players, but Michael Stewart was called in.

I don't know if this was to offer him the captaincy or tell him of other clubs interest, but I am going to go for the former.

Karipidis.

For me he bosses the majority of games he plays.

Would make an excellent captain.

Are we talking about Christos? :tongue:

I'd be happy enough with that tbh. Like a captain to be in the middle (and preferably playing/ with a relatively cool head - unlike Stewart!) Robbie will be gutted though...

Charlie-Brown

Robbie Neilson seems to be a decent guy, loyal servant & would represent the club well etc but on the pitch he's never captaincy material.

Archived