Train Ticket Refund? Help

RoyCropper

I was supposed to be going to an engagement party in Stirling and was planning on getting the train down and back from Aberdeen next friday however due to circumstances (Mainly the bride running off with another guy) this is now cancelled. :eek:

Is it easy enough to get a refund on my tickets? Had a look on Scotrail website however couldnt see anything about refunds?

Anyone ever done this? (i mean refunding train tickets, not running off with some else when your due to get married)

:P

Nightmare for your mate.

I wouldn't be too hopeful, as in my experience almost anyone who has anything to do with train tickets is a ----, but I'd just go to the ticket office and ask. Sometimes these things are non-refundable though. You never know.

I was supposed to be going to an engagement party in Stirling and was planning on getting the train down and back from Aberdeen next friday however due to circumstances (Mainly the bride running off with another guy) this is now cancelled. :eek:

Is it easy enough to get a refund on my tickets? Had a look on Scotrail website however couldnt see anything about refunds?

Anyone ever done this? (i mean refunding train tickets, not running off with some else when your due to get married)

Youll get plums im afraid,nil,zilch,zero...sorry,but thats the way they operate.

It depends on the actual ticket that you've got mate. Give them a call on 0845 30 50 250.

Miller Jambo 60

RC the bride deserves a pump from the whole Hearts support.

WTF

A Boy Named Crow

If it's a standard ticket (no saver discount or anything) you'll get it all back bar a tenner. Saver tickets are non-refundable though I think. You need to get the refund before the train was due to leave though.

you will get your money back minus a ?10 admin fee as long as you take it back soon as

Archived