Not best time to post maybe? Driver....

jambo191

Was wondering to post or not but im leaving for the game in half an hour and thought ohwell just get the pelters when i get back..

Off phone from my (as you call it - sauce, source, best mates's uncle's father's auntie's brother blah blah) mate.

News is that this is drivers last game as we have accepted 1.5 million from coventy.

MON the jambos, well up for today's game! 1-0 JTS. :D

Was wondering to post or not but im leaving for the game in half an hour and thought ohwell just get the pelters when i get back..

Off phone from my (as you call it - sauce, source, best mates's uncle's father's auntie's brother blah blah) mate.

News is that this is drivers last game as we have accepted 1.5 million from coventy.

Normally if a player is about to leave he will be left out the team. Lets see what the starting line up is today.

Guest jambomickey

wouldn't believe that! if we had agreed a fee he wouldn't be playing imo incase of injury.

A post from last weekend.

Based on financial projections Hearts have a ?3.5M shortfall in funding up to the end of the financial year (July?) that they are looking to make up from transfers. If there remains a shortfall, then the gap will be made up from Vlad's own pocket rather than UBIG on this occasion. That is a worrying situation, as we have no idea of what free funds Vlad can get his hands on.

Hearts fear that they will get a last minute offer for Driver around ?1.5M which they may be forced to take if nothing else transpires in the last week of the window.

Source ? - Will have to remain nameless, but it is impeccable.

The bid might have been accepted but I doubt Driver would want to sign for Coventry.

Cheers for not shooting me down guys.

Will just needa wait and see i suppose, he better play as who else do we have on the left.

enjoy the game.

Cheers for not shooting me down guys.

Will just needa wait and see i suppose, he better play as who else do we have on the left.

enjoy the game.

Thought you were working today?

Nobody listen to this guy he hasn't been to a Hearts game in years.

Archived