A Hard as Nail centerback is needed to replace Berra

StrikersInstinct

StrikersInstinct

Birmingham want him, the price is 800k. Plays in Denmark. If you want a tackler he'll give you tackles.

loveofthegame

1-We won't pay ?800k for a player

2-If its between us and Birmingham, he'd never ever come to us.

3-I doubt Csaba has ever heard of him!

Sure he's a good player all the same though...!

StrikersInstinct
1-We won't pay ?800k for a player

2-If its between us and Birmingham, he'd never ever come to us.

3-I doubt Csaba has ever heard of him!

Sure he's a good player all the same though...!

I know, I was just posting this for fun. The best thing would be Berra staying.

markletissier

i was sold after the first tackle.

think if all of KB put in ?50 each we can sign him hah

Looks a player!

Never happen, though looks he cud do a job in the prem.....then again thats only his best bits....

loveofthegame
I know, I was just posting this for fun. The best thing would be Berra staying.

I know mate i apologise, just a bit ****ed off this morning- waking up on a match day to read your captain and star player is being sold for (reportedly) less than his market value is frustrating as ****!

StrikersInstinct
That guy looks 10 times better than berra.

His nickname is Icelandic Nesta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRg5kOJydd0&feature=related

However he's be very injury prone during his career which has hampered his career with the national team. Has been injury free for the last two years which has alerted clubs to him.

StrikersInstinct
I know mate i apologise, just a bit ****ed off this morning- waking up on a match day to read your captain and star player is being sold for (reportedly) less than his market value is frustrating as ****!

Why are Scottish player so undervalued compared to say the English ones, how much did the mighty Titus Bramble cost Newcastle when they bought him?

Can't see us paying that for a player and he looks hard as nails and wouldn't mind him signing for us but....

if we signed him it'd do nothing to help our red card count

loveofthegame
Why are Scottish player so undervalued compared to say the English ones, how much to the mighty Titus Bramble cost Newcastle when they bought him?

I'm not even sure its just Scottish players, i just think its players playing in Scotland (For clubs outwith the OF anyway).

Anyone that tells me Berra is worth ?2.3M but McManus is worth ?4M, MacDonald ?6M, Ferguson ?6M, McGregor ?7M etc etc is talking absolute pish.

The problem is clubs down south know that they can get players on the cheap so won't offer much- why offer ?4M for Berra (what hes worth imo) when they can grab him for half that.

Like i say, its frustrating!

Optimus Prime

Second clip was a foul on the forward. A You Tube clip ain't going to show us his mistakes is it and Hearts won't pay 800k.

Why are Scottish player so undervalued compared to say the English ones, how much did the mighty Titus Bramble cost Newcastle when they bought him?

Forget titus, what about booooooooooomosong :eek:

StrikersInstinct
Second clip was a foul on the forward. A You Tube clip ain't going to show us his mistakes is it and Hearts won't pay 800k.

I know, he aint perfect - far from it.

It's not just Scottish unfortunately it appears to be when they are compared in the EPL ... Carlos Cuellar anyone? Prices being quoted at one time for Bobo Balde not all that long ago ... were any of them a) better than Berra or B)That Much better than Berra?

As for the guy in the film ... yep I like ... definitely :108years:

You could put a collection of Allan Preston clips together on Youtube to make him look a good player.

Well, maybe not Preston.....

alwaysthereinspirit
Birmingham want him, the price is 800k. Plays in Denmark. If you want a tackler he'll give you tackles.

Last thing Hearts or any other Scottish premier league team needs is a hard as nails centre half. Only the OF are allowed to have totally committed defenders. If we had that type of player he'd be booked every game.

Bet Fletcher would have liked the one where he took the boy in the Man City look a like strip out. :108years:

Looks quality:laugh:

He would not last 5 minutes in the SPL with us.

Got to agree with Cigaro on this one, there were a few dodgy tackles in there that I don't really know how he didn't get booked for.

Still, it'd be good if we could get a player as committed to the tackle as him, though I somehow doubt it.

Archived