Who is waiting to replace Berra?

hearts_crazy

Not seen this on here, but I was listening to the radio earlier and there was an interview with Csaba on. He was on about the offers for Berra and how he didn't want to lose him, but if he did he had someone else who could come in. I have now lisened to the whole interview on Hearts World. He said a fair bit about his player options.

So who is this very good, very talented, nameless player who plays for his country and has played in the Uefa Cup and Champions League? Am I being too cynical if I say that I think this masked man has a Kaunas connection?Failing this dude then it's Johnsson or Karapidis who are the contingency.

He was also on about getting players from inside the club if he can't get someone in from outside, he mentioned Glen and Templeton etc.

Apparently Vlad is popping over tomorrow to talk with him, hopefully a Striker is on the agenda.

BTW Csaba doesn't half go on doesn't he? He's been blabbing for 5 minutes before I started typing this and he's still talking. Phew!

Hearts of Vladland
Not seen this on here, but I was listening to the radio earlier and there was an interview with Csaba on. He was on about the offers for Berra and how he didn't want to lose him, but if he did he had someone else who could come in. I have now lisened to the whole interview on Hearts World. He said a fair bit about his player options.

So who is this very good, very talented, nameless player who plays for his country and has played in the Uefa Cup and Champions League? Am I being too cynical if I say that I think this masked man has a Kaunas connection?Failing this dude then it's Johnsson or Karapidis who are the contingency.

He was also on about getting players from inside the club if he can't get someone in from outside, he mentioned Glen and Templeton etc.

Apparently Vlad is popping over tomorrow to talk with him, hopefully a Striker is on the agenda.

BTW Csaba doesn't half go on doesn't he? He's been blabbing for 5 minutes before I started typing this and he's still talking. Phew!

The according to Scotland today thread ;)

The according to Scotland today thread ;)

Ah:mw_rolleyes:! A more descriptive thread title would have helped. My thread is way better than that one anyways.

Hearts of Vladland
Ah:mw_rolleyes:! A more descriptive thread title would have helped. My thread is way better than that one anyways.

a better title if they are merged then you title will be the title. Fact. End off. <<<<------ Bored :glare:

Archived