transfer window

dwross1973

love transfer window  

1 member has voted

1. 1. love transfer window

Hearts of Vladland
love the transfer window,, or not?

i do:108:

I only like them when we keep our best players and buy new ones.

i do because it gives a we bit of excitment at the end of januray when it may give a lift to the team, if new faces come in and maybe 1 or 2 might buck there ideas if they dont move:mw_rolleyes: they no who they are

Hearts of Vladland
i do because it gives a we bit of excitment at the end of januray when it may give a lift to the team, if new faces come in and maybe 1 or 2 might buck there ideas if they dont move:mw_rolleyes: they no who they are

But it also takes the morale in the team down if the captain leaves.

Say What Again

Kickback posts would be down 80% without the window*

* this is a guess based on my personal thoughts - please don't quote this post for point scoring exercises

Don't like it, before the window came in you could sell a player and not be stuck in the situation of trying to get a replacement in 10-12 hours and you didn't run the risk of losing 2 or 3 important players in quick succesion

Billy the Jambo

i dont like the transfer window there should be a deadline instead say the end of November .If teams havent signed the players they want by then ,then tough titties they are stuck with the squad they have got until the end of the season

i dont like the transfer window there should be a deadline instead say the end of November .If teams havent signed the players they want by then ,then tough titties they are stuck with the squad they have got until the end of the season

So a transfer window being replaced by a different transfer window. Interesting....

Billy the Jambo
So a transfer window being replaced by a different transfer window. Interesting....

NO its not a window being replaced by a different transfer window. Inthe transfer windows at the moment clubs have only January and August to sign or talk to players who are at the tail end of their contract.What i am saying clubs can sign whoever they want when ever they want during season as long as its before a certain deadline a bit like what it was before the transfer window was brought in

it would be pretty horendous without one imo. Think of the speculation we've had for the last 6 or so weeks about this player leaving or that player leaving. With no transfer window we'd be putting up with that kinda crap every month of the year

Archived