We need a striker! - do we?

Spellczech

We have strikers in the squad. If we sign another then that just means Glen drops one place down the pecking order. How do all the people who called for Glen to be given chances again. and then to retain his place, feel about that?

Jam Tarts 1874

Csaba is obviously still trying to get an experienced, proven goal-scorer on the cheap. It may still happen.

We get a striker = a strong possibility to play 442, meaning Glen would still come on as a sub anyway!

A fit Tullberg would mean we can play 442...Our central midfield would also likely get their erchies kicked if we played 442...Much as I like Aguiar, I think he is at his best when not man-marked by a taller player. Having Karipidis and Ruben/Stewart in there gives Aguiar space to make the team tick...

1. we could do with a striker with a good scoring record.

2. we aren't going to get one by the looks of it.

3. it's not a total disaster if and when we end up without one.

4. if we did manage to get one, who's to say he would be any good or stay fit?

nothing much more to it than that, not that i can think of.

A fit Tullberg would mean we can play 442...Our central midfield would also likely get their erchies kicked if we played 442...Much as I like Aguiar, I think he is at his best when not man-marked by a taller player. Having Karipidis and Ruben/Stewart in there gives Aguiar space to make the team tick...

A fit Tullberg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stop it. Dean Ashton plays more football than Tullberg and he's dead, so I've heard.:laugh:

Rupert Pupkin
I'm uncertain.

Exactly a big man wee man combo usually works so GLEN with either NADE or TULLBERG may be the answer,plus we scoring goals from every position so it aint all bad.

I much prefer goal scoring midfielders.

_41513404_hartley300.jpg

0,,10289~3604245,00.jpg

John%20Millar.jpg

donatella-versace-bad.jpg

Buffalo Bill

What happens if Nade gets an injury.

Elliot or Glenn up front on their own.......end of season. It's a very difficult role and needs a player with a bit of prescence. We need a bit of cover.

What happens if Nade gets an injury.

Elliot or Glenn up front on their own.......end of season. It's a very difficult role and needs a player with a bit of prescence. We need a bit of cover.

We change our style of play - like Celtic have had to do because Hesselink of Venegoor ;-) and Killen are always crocked...They have a midget front 5 at the moment with only Brown having any presence at all. Total opposite of MON & Burley teams but it seems to work to an extent.

Archived