Rapnik Gone

Bootboy100

Used to be entertaining to watch in the warm-up and half time with all his tricks...used to wonder though why he was a centre back with all his crazy step-overs and flicks!

He sounded a good prospect, shame he's left, but hey HMFC goes on! Scottish Cup is ours this season!

I've heard he never spoke to his under19 mates because he thought he was too good and was always trying to get in with the 1st team guys, also he wasnt actually that good (that why he never played) and it was politics that kept him in and around the squads, better players have just been released and are coming through the 19s.

I've heard he never spoke to his under19 mates because he thought he was too good and was always trying to get in with the 1st team guys, also he wasnt actually that good (that why he never played) and it was politics that kept him in and around the squads

Not one bit of that is true.

Gutted....I bumped into Rapnik and Branny in Mapplins on dalry road...he was 3p short at the till for something or other...and I said ...there you go mate...since you're a Jambo!!

They both smiled.... Rapnik took the cash and said thanks...

safe to say I wont be seeing that 3p now!

:laugh:

Gutted....I bumped into Rapnik and Branny in Mapplins on dalry road...he was 3p short at the till for something or other...and I said ...there you go mate...since you're a Jambo!!

They both smiled.... Rapnik took the cash and said thanks...

safe to say I wont be seeing that 3p now!

:laugh:

Hopefully they were 3p short for two tickets?;):laugh:

Hopefully they were 3p short for two tickets?;):laugh:

Seeing as branny is still here...I guess they only had enough for the one :laugh:

need to free up cash to let decent youngsters come through.

hopefully one of them will be a striker that scores

Best thing for his career and although from what I heard (and from the very little I'd seen) it's a shame to see him go it is probably a good thing we areshedding a few players if they aren't getting a chance.

Archived