Where is the safest/best place to buy shares?

JP1874

I've been reading the RBS threat on here & was wondering where is the quickest place to buy shares? Can i just walk into my bank & buy them there & then? No sure which 1s to buy yet but would like to get on the bandwagon while markets is kinda low (as a long term investment). I understand the risk so only looking to spend a couple hundred which won't leave me looking/being like a hobo if it all goes belly up. Thanks in advance

I've been reading the RBS threat on here & was wondering where is the quickest place to buy shares? Can i just walk into my bank & buy them there & then? No sure which 1s to buy yet but would like to get on the bandwagon while markets is kinda low (as a long term investment). I understand the risk so only looking to spend a couple hundred which won't leave me looking/being like a hobo if it all goes belly up. Thanks in advance

You can go into any RBS branch with passport and drivers license. If you hold an RBS acount you may only need you bank card. I did.

good luck mate!

I have a share dealing account which I access via my HBOS online banking. I actually opened it many years ago to buy HMFC shares. Seem to recall it was really, really simple to do as I was an existing customer. Allowed me to snap up RBS shares dead easily.

Archived