Western Approach Road

vladtheexhaler

vladtheexhaler

Just drove past an upside down car on the verge at the side of the Western approach road. Police and ambulance in attendance but there didn't appear to be any other vehicles involved. Seems a strange spot to flip a car.

Just drove past an upside down car on the verge at the side of the Western approach road. Police and ambulance in attendance but there didn't appear to be any other vehicles involved. Seems a strange spot to flip a car.

Maybe kerbed it going too fast?

You mean the West Approach Road? Pedantry makes me horny.

Must admit i thought it was called the Western Approach Road:mw_rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
Must admit i thought it was called the Western Approach Road:mw_rolleyes:

In that case you'd be right, It is called the Western Approach Road :)

PresidentRomanov

Both these links are incorrect, Its always been the Western Approach road, I got a letter years ago for speeding on it, and It said I was caught on the Western Approach Road.

Miller Jambo 60
Both these links are incorrect, Its always been the Western Approach road, I got a letter years ago for speeding on it, and It said I was caught on the Western Approach Road.

Remember i did 120 on the bypass had cramp in my foot:eek:

I wonder if jumping in and being totally wrong, makes Peebo horny too :laugh:

I wouldn't know about that.

google maps says - W Approach Rd

Hmm, searching google maps...

Western approach road - not found

West approach road - found

Evidence for West i stacking up. I've always called it western approach road btw.

Really? Who wrote the letter to you? They should maybe have a word with the City of Edinburgh Council. If I was you I'd get onto your solicitor to get any fines refunded.

:mw_offtopic:

4 or 5 fire engines up the North bridge when i came home from work...Near College street i think is called...

PresidentRomanov
edin0018.jpg

we have a winner

That photo's wrong, It's called the Western Approach Road, always has been :)

I worked with a girl who had a friend coming up to visit her from down south, she?d never been in Edinburgh before. She went onto the West Approach Road from the Westfield end, and drove down the tunnel coming from the Lothian Road end straight into the oncoming traffic. Unbelievable!! Luckily it was quiet or that could?ve been a major accident.

Daft bint.

Archived