Emile Heskey

jack D and coke

jack D and coke

I see the big guy has just scored on his debut for Villa tonight.

I dont think he's a great player but he must be an absolute nightmare to play against. Big, powerful and pretty pacey. Good signing for Villa?

The Future's Maroon

Hesky is a player who seems to go about his business with little fuss.....I have always thought he is a good player....Wigan saved his career IMO....As for Villa getting him....personally I think thats a bargin...maybe bargin of the season when you see how much teams are paying for strikers these days.

jack D and coke
Hesky is a player who seems to go about his business with little fuss.....I have always thought he is a good player....Wigan saved his career IMO....As for Villa getting him....personally I think thats a bargin...maybe bargin of the season when you see how much teams are paying for strikers these days.

He's definately a bargain. Liverpool paid ?20m for Keane and Man City ?15 for that rat type thing Bellamy. A steal for ?3m.

It was an absolute travesty last season for England when he was injured, as their looking favourites to qualify from their group coincided with his recall and ended with his disappearance. Travesty.:mw_rolleyes: He is injury prone, but I hope he does well for Villa.

I think Heskey lost his way a bit while at Liverpool, maybe just got lazy following his ?11m transfer. He looked a tad overweight to me during that period, chubby round the face being a clear giveaway - ala Boyd :mw_rolleyes:

He was so so at Birmingham but looked to have rekindled something at Wigan. Villa will do alright by him I reckon

Archived