14 Year old

Miller Jambo 60

as above its not like it was a quick scrap mate(which most of us have all been through at some point in our teenage years) but a full on attack which left the girl hospitalised with serious injuries, do you not think that girl will be mentally scarred for life?

an eye for an eye mate and they could easily have killed her(intentionally or not) from a sustained attack that lasted 45 mins

An eye for an eye.

But they didn't kill anyone so why should they die?

if my daughter gets bullied i would go and see their dad saying tell your daughter it stops now or ill be the one doing the bullying then sort him if it never stopped

feckin hate bullys

Miller Jambo 60
if my daughter gets bullied i would go and see their dad saying tell your daughter it stops now or ill be the one doing the bullying then sort him if it never stopped

feckin hate bullys

I would certainly get it sorted mate.

My wee lass is 12 and if she came home or was found in the state this poor wee girl was i can assure ages would not come into it, i would start with the kids that started on her and then the parents would get a knock at the door!!!

There is no justice the police or courts can hand out that would be suitable imo.

My wee lass is 12 and if she came home or was found in the state this poor wee girl was i can assure ages would not come into it, i would start with the kids that started on her and then the parents would get a knock at the door!!!

There is no justice the police or courts can hand out that would be suitable imo.

To the perpetrators or yourself?

The last thing you'd want is a snap judgment and do something stupid without properly thinking it through.

Cool, calm, collected.

Archived