TV Misprice

Doyle

from their terms and conditions

(B) Typographical Errors

In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders based on the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.

They might not notice the mis price until its dispatched though

Not a chance.

They will notice because there will be about 10000 times as many orders as there otherwise would be.

I would be absolutely amazed if anyone gets one of these at ?27.85, if it was a smaller value item they may go ahead but not for this sort of thing.

You need a credit card to order too, no debit cards allowed which is a bit strange.

Didn't take them long page is not loading now.

Yes it is. Price is now ?28.10 though, so they have changed it by like 55p???

Weird.

Weird.

Being fae bonnyrigg.

I thought you would have enough fingers and toes to know its 25p ;)

I P Knightley

Weird.

Noticed that myself. (The 28.10 - not the 55p error!)

Those are the laws of supply and demand...

Being fae bonnyrigg.

I thought you would have enough fingers and toes to know its 25p ;)

I couldn't remember what the price was before.:P

I P Knightley

A little research into it tells me that there's a problem with the volume on that particular model.

At ?28.10, you can't turn it down.

Coat got.

doyle_no1, I'd be interested to hear how you came across this site. It seems a bit fishy to me.

The domain expired in Nov 2008 and was then re-registered in December.

The contact us page states a London address but the website was registered in the US (or at least that's what the whois directory has listed)

The contact page has no phone number.

The address they give shows up in a google search as AJ Electronics Ltd.

robbodog mentioned lots of other pricing errors.

All very very dodgy.

Hope no-one's given their credit card details to this place yet.

I found it on HotUKDeals, althought after just checking there it is no longer there....my mistake...this could be a very suspect site, and to be honest, I should know better after trying to buy it, without success.

I think a phone call to the bank for a bank card cancel is to be done.

Cheers for pointing that out holymoly...I should really have known better than going for this :o

Tbh its probably not dodgy.

The site looks fairly complex and literate for the usual type of frauds, its probably them playing PR games. I mean this morning who had heard of the website, however, tonight its probably had thousands if not hundreds of thousands of extra hits and if even a few people see a proper item they want then thats worth the while of cancelling a few orders.

If they are really AJ Electronics there are some pretty mixed reviews on Kelkoo, either they are spot on or they are horrendously bad!

Tbh its probably not dodgy.

The site looks fairly complex and literate for the usual type of frauds, its probably them playing PR games. I mean this morning who had heard of the website, however, tonight its probably had thousands if not hundreds of thousands of extra hits and if even a few people see a proper item they want then thats worth the while of cancelling a few orders.

Nah.

There's now another thread on the site doyle_no1 mentioned. They seem to think they're shady too.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/326465/promactech-com-are-they-legit/

Archived